Youtube ladies... please put some pants on

naturalmanenyc

I am convinced that some people do this for attention. There was a hair video wherein the towel slipped down and the woman's full breast was showing. She did NOT edit it out. It was posted on here and later that day, after a lot of complaints, youtube removed it.

omegachick31

BostonMaria, DSP, and Finickyone....I have just sent up a prayer for y'all soul salvation...and I asked the lord to please be patient with us (cause yeah I laughed)....I know he is not through with us yet....Amen

~~HoneyComb~~

I'm convinced that something is wrong with this lady :nono:

She's the one that made the video and was crying about Kimmay & Taren, right? :nono:

Someone mentioned that she's in her underwear and all she did was say "sorry" :look:

Mrs. Verde

I can't even watch this foolishness!!!! :lachen:I will just take ya'lls word on this one. I've said it before and I will say it again.....They should have never let some ya'll get access to the intranet.

Missi

Anyone finishing watching the video....she starts quoting the Bible...I left her a little comment. Bible and you in your underwear shouldn't be in the same video.

dm81

song_of_serenity

Y'all just hating because she "mix" and has that rare hair type because all them other naturals on youtube have that "extreme" hair. :lachen:
[video=youtube;mfGaKQx8_AM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfGaKQx8_AM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Some U Tube ladies also need a support bra. I really think some are out on the prowl while posting their videos or they have lost their minds.:rolleyes::lachen: She should be dressed before she tries to bless anyone.:lol::nono:

Last edited:

song_of_serenity

Omg y'all, she doesn't have nappy hair!!! She raises some AWESOME points here though, even though she's delusional about her texture.
[video=youtube;79766iNQBQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79766iNQBQ4&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=2hA8EHZ2M30[/video]

Last edited:

NYAmicas

Seeker
I concur, she is off. I was thinking about writing her but I see when others do it goes right through like a colander.

againstallodds

*dead.... just, dead*

I have absolutely nothing nice to say, not-a-word. It is horrible that I believe some people set themselves up for ridicule? Probably... but you can't tell me that's not what she did here! Oh man...

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Omg y'all, she doesn't have nappy hair!!! She raises some AWESOME points here though, even though she's delusional about her texture.
[video=youtube;79766iNQBQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79766iNQBQ4&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=2hA8EHZ2M30[/video]

I think this is a response for the gum chewing chick who wanted an African to help her grow her natural hair. She was trying to encourage her that she has to change her mind set and her regimen to grow her natural hair. I may be wrong about that, but it is what came to mind when watching her video.

InchHighPrivateEye

Okay....after watching the pantsless video, the mixed video, and the crying one, I think she is touched. I feel sorry for her, actually. I think she is really young, like maybe a teenager, but at the same time, I don't want a teenager to be flashing the camera like that.