I lost a loved one yesterday...

Prudent1

Hello eChristian family! I just wanted to share with you all and let you know I lost my DGS yesterday. He was one month old. I am heartbroken but not hopeless.:nono: We have had an autopsy but have no results yet and do not know what happened. Please keep my family in your prayers. Here's a picture of my 'little buddy' Jeremiah.
P1

LovingLady

I know this has to be a difficult moment for your family, I am extremely sorry. I will be praying for you.

topsyturvy86

Prudent1, i'm so sorry for your loss and to hear this. Know that you and his family are in my prayers :Rose:

PinkPebbles

Prudent - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I pray that God will provide you and your family comfort and healing.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Prudent, Sorry to hear this... :nono: you and your family are in our prayers. God is healer of all things!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hello eChristian family! I just wanted to share with you all and let you know I lost my DGS yesterday. He was one month old. I am heartbroken but not hopeless.:nono: We have had an autopsy but have no results yet and do not know what happened. Please keep my family in your prayers. Here's a picture of my 'little buddy' Jeremiah.
P1

Prudent1 :grouphug2: Sweet one, I am so very sorry. My loving prayers are with you and your family. Always.

He's a beautiful baby. Very beautiful and rest assured, he was aware of how much you love him. Be at peace, precious one.

Crown

One day, there will be no more death. Come my Lord Messiah!
May the Comforter give peace to you and your family!

Vonnieluvs08

Praying with and for you and your family. God will continue to provide for you all. My condolences to you and the family.

joy2day

I am so very sorry for your loss; such a precious little sweetheart. May the God of ALL PEACE comfort you and your family in this season.

Prudent1

Thank you all ladies.:rosebud: We are taking things one day at a time. I am so thankful all of you. I am also thankful for modern technology. We have pictures etc. God is such a good God:heart2:. I do not understand why he was not able to stay with us longer but I will forever be thankful for the time we had. I am even more thankful that our next reunion will be permanent.:runninghug:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I am so sorry for your the loss of your DGS. I will keep you, his parents, and loved ones in my prayers. (((HUGS)))