*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Frizzy, the chocolate just won't leave ya be, huh?

I feel ya.
BTW,
Your hair is so thick and lush, i can only imagine where you'll be in 6 months with the cocktail.
My heavens. How you gonna handle that much hair, girl?

grow

@grow , Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll is right.

I don't type the names of posters but simply right click and copy and paste. It's much easier. To tag you simply click on the Tag User button that's located at the top of the thread. It's right above the blue Reply To Thread button. Type the user name and submit.

thank you so much CelinaStarr!:yep:

but what is strange is that i did not get a notification (mention, tag or otherwise) directing me to this thread, even though now i see that you mentioned me.:perplexed

i wonder why that is, because i DID get other notifications where people did the same thing (@then my name) this morning.

maybe it's still being fine tuned, and not quite functional yet.....who knows.

also, thanks Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll, because of looking for that button (i appreciate the directions), i found out that italian computers simply are not made with that button on them.:nono:

the keyboards vary from country to country, which explains cinese, arabic, french, etc. keyboards with buttons i could look for for ages but never find...ya learn something new every day!

i'll look for that button when i'm back in america, so thanks for the heads up!:yep:

grow

ladies, this is weird.

it's like the thing heard me or something because i JUST got a notification of CelinaStarr's mention a few minutes ago.

also, for the first time since all these new "things" were introduced, it now has a page or two showing all tags or mentions with the people, to or from, and which thread.

i think they are still working out the kinks though...

still egging daily and thanks Bronze, for your solidarity with the difficulty in understanding these new features! so glad to know i'm not the only one!:yep:

Last edited:

EllePixie

I was on vacation and wasn't able to have my shake for a few days...and I was sad. :( Just had one and I feel much better! :)

Moca

Have not started my shakes as of yet. Just waiting to deliver my baby before consuming raw eggs, but after she comes it on!! Hope you ladies are drinking away..

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Moca, I pray you and your baby have a healthy, pleasant delivery. We'll be waiting for ya. I wonder if the cocktail will help with postpartum shedding? For some reason, I think it just might. Let us know how that goes. I had terrible, horrible, awful ppshedding. I thought I'd go bald. Well, actually I did. I know the cocktail would have worked wonders.

Be blessed, Hon.

Grow, I know what you mean, weird stuff has been happening, and my computer has been freezing whenever I open various threads on this site. I just received my tag TODAY. * le sigh*

Awww Pixie, your body missed the cocktail...I know it does the body good. We all have been there before - i know it gives me energy that lasts. Not the immediate high of coffee, that just drops ya. But a nice, clear, focused level for hours...all from stuff we mainly have in our fridge. Incredible.

G'nite ladies and be blessed.
And grow some waistlength hair, already!!! That's an order.

ladysaraii

Missed a few days, but I'm back on my shakes!

I didn't take my lecithin with me on travel, but I notice it makes a difference in the shake thickness. it just feels runny without it.

Moca

question about post partum shedding. I did have it Really BAD with my first and I was hoping to combat that with the Prayer,shakes, iron, and garlic tablets and also msm... What do you think of the plan? ... The first time i did nothing but cry..

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

LadyS~ I usually use Liquid Lecithin in my cocktail, but the taste is blah. It probably helps with thickening, I'm sure. But, I also add fruit, so I have no issue with runniness, which I can't STAND. Ick.

Missed a few days, but I'm back on my shakes!

I didn't take my lecithin with me on travel, but I notice it makes a difference in the shake thickness. it just feels runny without it.

Prayer is gonna be THE most important thing, but ofcourse, you already know that. That sounds like a good system. I knew none of these things when I went through my bouts with it, so you are way ahead of the game. I think you'll be fine. And yeah, I definitely cried. And cried. And cried.... Which made more hair shed, lol. It was so not funny at the time. I swear I was going bald. That actually kicked off my alopecia struggle, truth be told. It was hard to recover. But I did, PRaise God.

question about post partum shedding. I did have it Really BAD with my first and I was hoping to combat that with the Prayer,shakes, iron, and garlic tablets and also msm... What do you think of the plan? ... The first time i did nothing but cry..

babyt87

Ladies, I would just like to say that to those of you that are drinking the drink as originally described must have stomachs of steel!

As I posted earlier my first 3 shakes were strawberry activia, 1 egg, frozen fruit and some OJ!

Yesterday I went shopping for Wheat Germ (Raw), Flax Seed (Raw) and milk (Soy Vanilla cause I HATEEE ALL milk [apart from the Vanilla milk I get in Barbados:lick:] but thought this might be OK).

This morning I whipped up my cocktail as prescribed and WOW!! :nono: :shocked: It would NOT stay down no matter how hard I tried...and I really did try!!! I think my prob was the milk so tonight I am going to buy some activia and try again ... If it tastes better then this will have to be my milk substitute.

So my question is ... how are you swallowing it?! And how do i make it taste better?!

FYI :look:- the raw egg and fruit is prob the best part of the drink!!!:blush:

miss cosmic

Hie everyone! I'm still having my smoothie daily. Today I walked to the mall under BLAZING sun...it was either that or use milk tomorrow morning, which I am NEVER doing again. So I got my yoghurt and I'm good to go. I tried using my son's flavoured yoghurt one time but the sweetness was just weird cos I'm used to plain yoghurt.

And...wait for it...I think my boobs are growing! Woo-hoo! I now have a hint of cleavage without using my ' chicken fillets', whereas I've always had to wear the fillets AND a padded bra to get the same effect. Now, my sloggi is working wonders all on its own! Woo-hoo!!! I am so excited!!!

Maybe I'll graduate to a b-cup sooner than later!!!

Happy cocktailing egglettes!

babyt87

Hie everyone! I'm still having my smoothie daily. Today I walked to the mall under BLAZING sun...it was either that or use milk tomorrow morning, which I am NEVER doing again. So I got my yoghurt and I'm good to go. I tried using my son's flavoured yoghurt one time but the sweetness was just weird cos I'm used to plain yoghurt.

And...wait for it...I think my boobs are growing! Woo-hoo! I now have a hint of cleavage without using my ' chicken fillets', whereas I've always had to wear the fillets AND a padded bra to get the same effect. Now, my sloggi is working wonders all on its own! Woo-hoo!!! I am so excited!!!

Wow maybe it was just the milk then! Glad it not just me :yay: I got scared I wouldn't be able to continue!

chichi08

LOL...... Be careful miss cosmic. You might just start off a revolution of egglettes wanting to grow their bobbies not their hair:grin:

I just started this morning. The cocktail is a bit of an acquired taste. Took forever to get the wheatgrem oil for external use.

Happy growing!!!!!!! Hair and you know what x

chichi08

I am so addicted to my shake. I'm counting down right now so it will be 2 hours since my last meal. The chocolate be calling me Egglettes. :lol: I've only drank 2 shakes in one day once, but it ain't easy. :lick:

Hi Frizzy,

I had my first drink today. Just said in another post that it is an acquired taste. If yours is so yummy, please could you share your mix or additions to the original hair cocktail recipe on the start page .

Thanks x

detroitdiva

I am adopting this program along with my current reggie. I've done some research and have found that this drink is great for your body and your hair. I have my baby Sept. 24th so I will start on 27th when I get back home from the hospital! I am sooo excited! I will keep everyone posted.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Welcome Egglettes Chichi08 and DetroitDiva to our Nest!!! Our nest is really growing, you guys!!! *Doing the happy dance*

No more cutlets?! Already? You kid. I know you are oh, so serious. Congrats.
I told you, didn't I? Some may read these posts and think we are stretching our results, but this stuff is really and truly miraculous.

If I wanted Dime Curves, I'd try this first, lol. It's a whoooole lot cheaper, too.

So I guess we can prepare to call you Miss Buxom? And buy that b cup, you know what, buy the c-cup. Aim high. You'll get there, you will. I'm so happy for you.
Cheers!

Babyt, are you okay? I agree, I think it has more to do with milk intolerance than anything. At one time, I couldn't digest regular milk, I'd have gastro probs for days, but amazingly, that all cleared up. I'm glad you've pinpointed what was affecting you.

Let us know how it goes with your next cocktail. Sorry your first wasn't pleasant. (((BIG 'OLE HUG)))

Wow maybe it was just the milk then! Glad it not just me :yay: I got scared I wouldn't be able to continue!

AGREED, a revolution of drinking raw eggs to get rid of cutlets. Funny. And practical.
I know if "I must I must I must increase my bust." I'd try this. (<<<<<Did you guys read judy blume? :)

This drink would
be perfect if the wheat germ oil wasn't so wicked. That's the ingredient that throws everything off. Add fresh fruit or even a drizzle of sugar-free chocolate or strawberry syrup and it takes the edge off. I am also sensitive to scents, so I don't enhale the scent of wgo. I can tolerate the scent on my hair better than going down my throat, so I take a deep breath and 'drink deep.'
LOL......

Be careful miss cosmic. You might just start off a revolution of egglettes wanting to grow their bobbies not their hair:grin:

I just started this morning. The cocktail is a bit of an acquired taste. Took forever to get the wheatgrem oil for external use. (do you mean internal use?)

Happy growing!!!!!!! Hair and you know what x

I love Researchers! Congrats on your upcoming delivery. I pray that you and your little one come through safely and in great health. I am excited for you! I think you are starting this at a perfect time. Please reach out to us if you need us. I was a SAHM for six years and breastfed my babies for a year, so you guys can call on me if you need me.

I am adopting this program along with my current reggie. I've done some research and have found that this drink is great for your body and your hair. I have my baby Sept. 24th so I will start on 27th when I get back home from the hospital! I am sooo excited! I will keep everyone posted.

miss cosmic

Ladies, I promise the change in my breasts is real. Slight, but real.
I knew it was real when I had this conversation with my partner as we got out of the elevator :
Boyfriend: that girl was staring at your bust
Me: really? Didn't notice
Boyfriend: those fake breasts really make you look different.
Me: not wearing the fakes today...
Boyfriend: gasp! Shock!
Me: you thought I was? [Cue excited screaming and a run to the mirror ]

something is changing, me likey very much!!!

On the hair front , I'm transitioning so can't say much except that if it makes my hair stronger I will be happy. Still haven't found edible wheatgerm oil :sad:

Happy cocktailing all!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Love the re-enactment.
Believe every word of it. It's happened to me, too. I had a lot to work with from the beginning and didn't need the extra. It made my girls more perky.

The hair's coming, trust me. Then you'll be through the roof with glee.
You'll be all, "I'm the long-haired girl, with the big breasts..." (I couldn't resist...)

kayte

:drink: Lord have mercy..my bosoms are bosom-y ..enough

Day 2 on the drink!!!..

Keeping it simple....low maintenance

1 cup of semi frozen soy vanilla silk..
1 egg...
1 frozen mini or baby bananna
3 or 4 papaya or mango pieces
1 tablespoon of honey to taste

:yep:
that's it!..it's a shake essentially
I am concerned about the calories and potential.. um breast..enhancements

but I am glad I FINALLY am on this path..I plan to add spirulina and cholerella ..possibly bee pollen..maybe lecithin?

I never feel like having a "breakfast"...
so the egg shake will be my breakfast
Anybody using more than one egg w/out having an egg-y aftertaste?
Have you found it more effective?

alima

So I'm sad to say that I completely dropped off the shake and my vitamins since I started school about a month ago. And let me tell you between the stress with moving and getting settled into school, I've felt sick for the past month. Always have to take naps and I could sleep the whole day if I could. For one week it was really bad, couldn't get out of bed. And I had a sore throat for about 2 weeks, my glands were swollen, my body hurt. Everything was out of wack. I was beginning to think I was coming down with something serious. I took my vitamins for a week and felt better. Now I am committed to starting back on taking my vitamins and my shake on the regular like I did this summer so that I can start feeling good again. As important as hair growth is, good health comes first. Then everything else falls into place.

I don't have wheat germ oil but I have everything else so tomorrow at 8:40 (ugh 9am class) I will be chugging down a shake.

Can't wait to see how much this helps my body and hair over the next month.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Thanks Kayte and Alima for your updates!

Yes, Kayte, the cocktail does have bosom-making potential that is unrivaled.

Your mix sounds delish. I'm happy you are enjoying it. I haven't tried mango, yet - I was supposed to pick some up at the Indian market i frequent, but they were out. I wouldn't use two eggs unless you want your cup size to double. Not saying that it would, but I think it could, lol. One egg should be sufficient to meet your goals. I know there are ladies who use two, with good results (and haven't gotten booba-licious) but I haven't. One's enough for me.

Alima, so sad to hear of your distress. Sounds like the stress just really got to ya - and for an entire month, no less. I'm glad you are better now. The cocktail will help right things in your body, that's for sure. You are so right, health first and everything else falls into place. I can't wait to hear of your testimonies in the upcoming weeks. Glad to have you back.

EllePixie

Yesterday I was so tired (got home at 5am), but I dragged myself to the store to get another carton of eggs!! Gotta have my shake!

DaDragonPrincess

Supplements,Protein Shakes/Bars,Ensure,Protective Styles helps me...
:blush:

I'm almost to WL, maybe already not sure,haven't did a length check in a while, plus i'm stretching...
:spinning:

But goodluck on your challenge sweetie,sounds good.

chocolat79

I've been doing my shakes consistently. Yay! I AM going to be full SL by December...I'm claiming it! I didn't have any almond milk yesterday, so today I'm definitely going to get some and I'll have my shake tonight....

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Great job, Egglettes! Get your cocktails on~~
We'll all meet our goals = ahead of schedule!!

DaDragon Princess, thanks for dropping in and motivating us! Yours is a head of hair to be desired.

Cheers!

miss cosmic

ladies
i've been going through a very difficult time, and i havent been taking the cocktail for the past week or so. i'll start back tomorrow.

how's everybody doing? seeing results or not?
c'mon ladies....

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

HEy Cosmic, i hope everything gets better. Ya gotta keep them girls on their reggie, right? *smile* We all fall off now and again. The cocktail is VERY forgiving.

I need to restock, i've been off the wagon for a minute, myself.

Happy Cocktailing, Egglettes!!!

EllePixie

Two Questions:

1. Does the shake have the be the first thing we eat each day, or can I have it for lunch instead of breakfast? Sometimes I like eating food in the morning (LOL).

2. What's a good frequency to take the shake? I saw that after you notice your hair changing once a week is fine, but what about before that? Everyday, or something else?

TIA!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

They recommend it first thing in the morning, but you can have it at anytime, on any empty stomach ~ some have it at night, as well.

Daily cocktailing is what we're going for, until your hair gets to the level you want it, as you noted, then drink as desired. HTH!

Two Questions:

1. Does the shake have the be the first thing we eat each day, or can I have it for lunch instead of breakfast? Sometimes I like eating food in the morning (LOL).

2. What's a good frequency to take the shake? I saw that after you notice your hair changing once a week is fine, but what about before that? Everyday, or something else?

TIA!

TwistNMx

No. :nono: I`m vegan all the way. There are other ways.
It`s fine for those who choose to do it though.

Last edited: