*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

EllePixie

Well, thank you, Ma'am. I really try to help in any way i can. All the ladies in this thread are the same way. This group is WoNdeRfulllllll!!! *in a sing-song voice*

ICe cream in your cocktail, now that's just wrong.
If I think on that too hard I might gain a pound. Sounds heavenly, it really does.

Well, Elle, looks like you are ready to roll...come back and post when you've had your first, I really wanna know what you think of it.

Oh no not ice cream! Just plain ice - makes your shake more like an icee! :) Getting my stuff today and will report tomorrow AM.

DesignerCurls

Hey Br*nze!
I haven't posted in a while but I'm still shaking! :grin:
I've been using this powder protein in my shakes but I think I need to go back to THE EGG!!! I get better results health, hair, & skin wise.

My skin has been terrible so I will gladly post my result after I start using the egg again and maybe try some wheat germ oil too.

Embyra

do you need to use wheatgerm oil AND wheatgerm powder??? i rather just use one if the taste is going to be bad lol

chocolat79

I do have a question, how much of the shake are you actually drinking? By the time, I add my almond milk and Bolthouse Vanilla Chai, I have close about 16 oz or so....I drink it up too. Just curious. I don't like it thick. I like it as thin as possible.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Oh, okay, I think another Egglette used ice cream as well, so I just thought that's what you used - and yeah, I was surely hating on ya, lol. I actually like frozen fruit = similar effect, just blends a little quicker than ice. My blender isn't that good, lol... Frozen cocktail, delicioso.

Oh no not ice cream! Just plain ice - makes your shake more like an icee! :) Getting my stuff today and will report tomorrow AM.

What's up, DesignerCurls!! Nice to know you are still cocktailing it up. The EGG is a powerful thing. Looking forward to your pics.

Hey Br*nze!
I haven't posted in a while but I'm still shaking! :grin:
I've been using this powder protein in my shakes but I think I need to go back to THE EGG!!! I get better results health, hair, & skin wise.

My skin has been terrible so I will gladly post my result after I start using the egg again and maybe try some wheat germ oil too.

I'm afraid so, Coconut. The recipe calls for both, but if you use fresh fruit or sugar-free chocolate or strawberry syrup, the taste will be camouflaged. Heck, even if you don't, the taste isn't so bad. Might I even venture to say, tasty? Your body will bless you for it.

Welcome Egglette Coconut to our Nest!!!

do you need to use wheatgerm oil AND wheatgerm powder??? i rather just use one if the taste is going to be bad lol

Chocolat, my drink equals 16 oz, easy. Heck, maybe even 20 oz, by the time i add fruit and all. I have a glass full, and it keeps me satiated so well until lunch time. My cocktail is medium thickness, I can't stand it too thin. Well, actually, I guess it's really thick - the texture of a smoothie. As long as I can straw it down, I'm all good. But I do add frozen fruit. When I don't it's a little thinner.

I do have a question, how much of the shake are you actually drinking? By the time, I add my almond milk and Bolthouse Vanilla Chai, I have close about 16 oz or so....I drink it up too. Just curious. I don't like it thick. I like it as thin as possible.

EllePixie

LOL yes I could feel your side eye through my computer screen, Br*nze! I'm not sure why people would make a health drink with ice cream...I have done frozen yogurt though but it tasted TOO good lol...

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Seriously, some people use the cocktail for it's health benefits and add ingredients to help bulk them up. I am in no need of extra poundage, so I can't relate.

So, I totally wasn't giving you the e-sideeye, lol, I promise.
Whatever works, Chica, whatever works.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Welcome Egglette Naughteegirl to our Nest!!!

I did this for about a month and my hair and skin liked it..I stopped cos I wanted to try green shakes with chlorella and spirulina powder- the egg shakes I had were yummy (no wheat germ oil) but I stuck with green shakes for only 2 days (smell, taste, texture- yukkk!)...Im going to get eggs today~!

LadyS~ glad to see you are back in the saddle. I don't know about you, but my body craaves the cocktail.

Got my shake on today. i've been rather hit or miss for the last month but I want to get back on it b/c I saw the difference in my skin and nails in a short time.

Welcome Egglette Frizzy to our Nest!!!
You are a trooper, alright. That is some mix, Chic! Sounds so good, but I would get hooked on the taste and may not be able to go plain and simple again. We've had eggcellent results. Thank God no one has gotten ill, so it's all good. Post often and let us know of your results.

Hey Ladies! :wave:

I started with a raw egg smoothie Saturday. I used to make milkshakes of milk, banana, vanilla ext., sugar and an egg as a kid, so I don't have any aversions to raw egg. I didn't even know of any health benefits back then, I only knew it tasted good. The only thing now is I will make sure they are organic though, for my safety and still get regular eggs to cook with.

It's a darn shame I'm out of ingredients already. :lol: I use unsweetened almond milk, whipping cream, vanilla, Greek yogurt, cocoa powder and a tbsp. of sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix along with the egg. If I make a large drink I put 2 eggs in. It is delicious and refreshing. I'm pursuing a low carb lifestyle and this drink fits right in as a meal replacement or dessert.

For now, coconut oil is my oil of choice and I usually put it in my morning cup of coffee so I won't add any to this drink but who knows what I'll do in the future. :grin:

This is one huge thread! I perused through it yesterday to get some feedback on your experiences from the raw egg and I'm really inspired to continue! I don't know anybody else but me that would start drinking raw eggs on the heels of a national recall, but what the hay! My next goal is to drink the egg down whole, no blending or mixing. :drink:

Thanks to all you posters for sharing your experience.

Welcome Egglette Carletta to our Nest!! (I anticipate you joining us with the cocktail any day now..., lol) We haven't experienced any illness and our results have been noted all over this big 'ole thread. Take our word for it, you will not be disappointed.

ok ladies........ I support your guys 100%of the time !!!!!!!!!!! but.....(I just cant get into the raw thing for fear of samonella )So, how manay of you are seeing some great results with this method ????????????

Embyra

Thanks bronze ill order both do you think its ok to mix with another shake? i want to try the ohyeah! brand its a meal replacement shake im hoping the taste of it will take away from the wheatgerm :look:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Yes, Coconut, you can mix it with another shake. However, be mindful of your calories. I wouldn't want you to gain unwanted pounds. Otherwise, you should be good to go. Many ladies do it with no probs. Let us know how it goes. The raw wheat germ shouldn't be too bad, actually.

foxee

It's been about a week since I started drinking the cocktail again and my "glow" has come back! My skin looks soooo much better.

I just realized this thread has over 5,000 posts. How cool is that?

EllePixie

Just drank my first shake!:lick:

Couldn't even taste the egg, and the wheat germ tasted the same as flax seed, which I sometimes add anyway. But my concern is...this shake is like 350 calories and 20g of fat, mainly the fat from the wheat germ oil. It's not that bad but does anyone else think this is kind of a lot - has anyone started gaining weight after drinking their shake?

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I didn't gain weight from the cocktail, but my boobs got bigger, EllePixie. And I really didn't need them too. Now for some, that's a major plus, but for me, I could have done without it, lol. Cheers to your first cocktail!!!

Foxee, 5000 posts is quite a big deal. Very cool indeed.

EllePixie

I didn't gain weight from the cocktail, but my boobs got bigger, EllePixie. And I really didn't need them too. Now for some, that's a major plus, but for me, I could have done without it, lol. Cheers to your first cocktail!!!

Foxee, 5000 posts is quite a big deal. Very cool indeed.

Giiiiirl, I could definitely use some boobs, lol!
:weird:

miss cosmic

Ok what kind of growth are we talkin' here? I could put an extra 2 cupsizes to good use.

So made my shake with milk today. Won't be doing that again anytime soon.
Stocked up on plain low-fat yoghurt today...bring it!

How y'all doing?

Tamrin

unapologetic
Bro*nze, what is the update on the raw egg? When I was reading the first few posts, ppl responded that they were afraid of salmonella. Is this really a major issue with the drink? Oh, and also have you really observed thickness in your hair? I have length and thats great, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want more thickness. LOL

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Cosmic, I think you can start shouting, because you're cups are going to blOoOoooOommmmm. One cup, easy. Want two cups? - use two eggs.

I expect a FULL report, *giggles*

I have not been on my reggie, about to get back on it steady. Need to stock up on supplies, hopefully today.

Ok what kind of growth are we talkin' here? I could put an extra 2 cupsizes to good use.

So made my shake with milk today. Won't be doing that again anytime soon.
Stocked up on plain low-fat yoghurt today...bring it!

How y'all doing?

DesignerCurls, go on witcha badself! The cocktail makes you feel good, doesn't it? It's like knowing you are doing something really good for your body. I luv that.
Got my Egg Shake on this morning! And I am feeling good!:grin:

Hey Tamrin, not ONE person has posted about getting salmonella. No one has gotten ill on this drink. Thank God. A page or so back, there is a post on how to treat raw eggs to avoid salmonella for those who want to be SUPER cautious. I really appreciated it. I've done this for over a year straight, first started this about 5 years ago, and I've never, ever gotten sick. I wouldn't have advised it if i had any hint of illness. Get ready to handle that big 'ole thick head of hair you are about to get! And maybe some extra boobies, too. LOL.

Bro*nze, what is the update on the raw egg? When I was reading the first few posts, ppl responded that they were afraid of salmonella. Is this really a major issue with the drink? Oh, and also have you really observed thickness in your hair? I have length and thats great, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want more thickness. LOL

Have a blessed week, everyone!
BTW, my hair is looooking goooooooooooood (at least that's what they're telling me), I'm such a tease.

Tamrin

unapologetic
LOL, oh I forgot to mention I'm Orenisha, Tamrin's little sister. Oh my gosh, the thickness I want really bad, but the boobies, I DEF. NEED SOME OF THOSE! LMAO

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Well, Welcome Egglette Orenisha, Tamrin's little sister to our Nest!

Tell Tamrin we said, Hello!

Let us know how it goes once you start, okay?

babyt87

Ok so I bought my blender and had a tester shake today just to make sure the taste of raw egg wouldn't make me throw up... before I went and bought the other ingredients. It was REALLY good! couldn't even taste the egg!

My mix equalled:
1 x egg
1 x strawberry activia
Frozen Mixed Berries
Orange Juice

Tomorro I order the wheatgerm :-S

Looking forward to seeing results!

kayte

I have the eggs..Organic Omega 3s and I am transitioning to a Raw Foods diet
or at least high raw..so going to come back and check out the nondairy smoothies
glad to be here ladies and.....

Bronze..you are the bomb!

grow

Well, Welcome Egglette Orenisha, Tamrin's little sister to our Nest!

Tell Tamrin we said, Hello!

Let us know how it goes once you start, okay?

hi Bronze! i'm trying to tag you and send you a mention (using the @ button) but my computer doesn't have that squiggly line between the H and the L.

these new features are crazy getting used to, lol!

how can folks type in your name or do you have any "cliff notes" to using these new features?

thanks alot hun!

let me also ask CelinaStarr because you, long haired diva, are the first who taught me what these new features are about! not so easy getting used to though.....

Last edited:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Welcome Egglette BAbyy87 to our Nest!!!

Go girl! I'm telling the truth, the whole truth and nothin' but the truth. This cocktail is quite surprising. Get ready for some waistlength hair, Babyt!

Ok so I bought my blender and had a tester shake today just to make sure the taste of raw egg wouldn't make me throw up... before I went and bought the other ingredients. It was REALLY good! couldn't even taste the egg!

My mix equalled:
1 x egg
1 x strawberry activia
Frozen Mixed Berries
Orange Juice

Tomorro I order the wheatgerm :-S

Looking forward to seeing results!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Hey Kayte~ You are too kind. Let us know how this goes for ya.

I have the eggs..Organic Omega 3s and I am transitioning to a Raw Foods diet
or at least high raw..so going to come back and check out the nondairy smoothies
glad to be here ladies and.....

Bronze..you are the bomb!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Grow, you are looking for this "~ " This symbol is located on the top line of your keyboard next to the 1! key. If you are using your cellphone, it is located in the symbols field. Sorry, I'm so unique and complex... lol.

I just realized - I don't even know what "Tagging," is, lol!

We are going through this together, Mama. I'm getting all flustered looking at the new features - like, where are our thanked posts?. Anyhoo, I'll learn 'em when I learn 'em.

I am so impressed with your growth and your committed reggie, Grow, I really am.

hi Bronze! i'm trying to tag you and send you a mention (using the @ button) but my computer doesn't have that squiggly line between the H and the L.

how can folks type in your name or do you have any "cliff notes" to using these new features?

thanks alot hun!

let me also ask CelinaStarr because you, long haired diva, are the first who taught me what these new features are about! not so easy getting used to though.....

frizzy

I am so addicted to my shake. I'm counting down right now so it will be 2 hours since my last meal. The chocolate be calling me Egglettes. :lol: I've only drank 2 shakes in one day once, but it ain't easy. :lick:

jupitermoon

Grow, you are looking for this "~ " This symbol is located on the top line of your keyboard next to the 1! key. If you are using your cellphone, it is located in the symbols field. Sorry, I'm so unique and complex... lol.

I just realized - I don't even know what "Tagging," is, lol!

We are going through this together, Mama. I'm getting all flustered looking at the new features - like, where are our thanked posts?. Anyhoo, I'll learn 'em when I learn 'em.

I am so impressed with your growth and your committed reggie, Grow, I really am.

thanks alot hun!

let me also ask @CelinaStarr because you, long haired diva, are the first who taught me what these new features are about! not so easy getting used to though.....

@grow , Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll is right.

I don't type the names of posters but simply right click and copy and paste. It's much easier. To tag you simply click on the Tag User button that's located at the top of the thread. It's right above the blue Reply To Thread button. Type the user name and submit.