Manetabolism Users!

Channy31

Second bottle finally turned up and I have been taking them consistently for about a week. When the next sale is on I'll buy some more.

I've trimmed a fair amount of hair recently so it's been hard to keep up with progress.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Checking in. I've received two inches in four months. Been taking since mid-April. I started at 12". Now I have 14" in my bang area. This is good. If I continue along this trend, my bang should be around 16".

Aggie

I will give this vitamin a serious run starting September through the end of December and see how well it works.

Kmonae

I tried Manetabolism pills in august. The pills didnt increase my hair growth, because my hair grows at 1/2 inch a month and before taking the pills i already had 1/2 inch a growth (im growing out color) and at the end of august i only had a full inch of growth. I wouldve purchased more just to see if they really work but my skin went crazy while taking them. I got huge painful bumps on my cheeks and jaw line so no bueno for me :nono:

serene

I have been using Manetabolism for 5 months consistently. I just ordered another 6 month supply. Unfortunately, I did not take a before pic, but I did a lot of trimming the first 3 months because of previous heat damage (posted earlier in this thread).

I still got significant growth even with the trims, so I am a huge believer in this product from my personal experience. My hair has never looked healthier, and other people keep commenting on it as well.

The attached pic is the difference from June 7(tank top/first pic) to Aug 16, so a little over 2 months of growth. The pics are not the best, but not to be vulgar you can really tell the difference in reference to my chest area...sorry :/.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

An_gell

I haven't started yet waiting to finish my last bottle of hairfinity. I'm very impressed with the customer service though. I ordered my pills late Friday and they shipped the next day and I received them on Monday! That's some super fast shipping. I was floored!

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Such a wonderful thread! i will be ordering a 2-month supply this week. :woot:
i did the BC a few months ago.

Last edited:

Channy31

I've currently stopped buying these because i'm saving.. although I may get some next month or something.

They definitely increased my growth though :)

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I finished off my last bottle. I am also saving, so I won't buy again right now.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Kerryann

I just started taking these again last week 4months supply while I protective style until next June...hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised . If my hair is away I won't have time to pay attention to it. My DD is also taking it so let us see

growinstrong

I have one weeks worth of these vitamins left. I will not be repurchasing. I saw no extra growth. I saw a little thickness, but can't attribute it completely to the vitamins as I'm doing other things. I guess everything doesn't work for everyone. :ohwell: :nono: :sad:

dede1129

I had to stop taking these because although I got great growth and thickness my face broke out like crazy and I never have acne. I started getting facials, changing my diet until I realized it was these pills. I am so disappointed because I was on my 3rd month and loving them. Now I have to try and see how my face can recover. I was tempted to take only one pill a day instead of two but I don't know if that will even help. UGH I still have 4 months left in my cabinet.