Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
TY IDareT'sHair, but the first wig through the LHCF member/vendor was a bust! I was quite disappointed with the entire experience from the look of the wig to poor customer service. I visited the wig thread for inspiration and noticed Creta Girl. I really like how one member worked that wig so I ordered. Now that one, is a hit!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
divachyk Yeah...I remember about that experience with the 1st purchase.:rolleyes:

Glad Creta Girl is working for you.:grin:

curlyhersheygirl Thanks Curl-Girl.:drunk:

Both of these will definitely go into rotation shortly. Interesting you gave Ynobe a slight edge over the LACE.:yep:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I wanna buy something although I needs nothing but that has never stopped me before. I think my next purchase will be a swig cap - silk wig cap. :yep:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm fighting buying Bath & Bodyworks candles right now. Those new scents :lick:. I told myself I have to do a better job of burning the ones I have first.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Golden75

I haven't gotten a notice from HV? (I did 'add' to my original order tho') :look:

I saw in that HV Thread folks have gotten their stuff or have gotten a Ship Notice.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@rileypak

I just tried to find the website again to take a quick look at the product (and it's gone).:lol:..:look:

I did see a YT Video about that particular product but didn't click on it.

I still can't beweave I ordered x2 R/O Conditioners and they sent me x1 'random' leave-in.:nono:....:angry2:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak

I just tried to find the website again to take a quick look at the product (and it's gone).:lol:..:look:

I did see a YT Video about that particular product but didn't click on it.

I still can't beweave I ordered x2 R/O Conditioners and they sent me x1 'random' leave-in.:nono:....:angry2:

IDareT'sHair According to her FB, she's still selling on another website
http://www.boss-bag.com/MissionCondition_c_9.html

Which confuses me because I thought she was stopping the hair product biz :perplexed :rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@rileypak

Interesting site.:spinning: I'm ticked that I think I like this spritz.

I watched the YT Video. She gave good reviews of the products she tried.

However, I'm scared I would never get my order.:lol:

Last edited:

Brownie518

Hey, ladies.

I am DYING to do my hair since I skipped my wash last week. Won't be doing that again. I'm going to DC with SD Razz since I got more on the way!! LOL!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I see Annabelle's Added several delicious sounding Pomades to their Pomade Shop.:drool:...:love:

I have a huge mock cart, but will wait for 30%.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518 Shay72

I have a mock cart sitting out there with about x6 "new" APB Pomades. (Coffee, Greenhouse Power, Carrot, and a bunch of other ones)

Those joints look delish.

I'm currently using the Rosemary & Sage.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Mernin' Divas!:hiya:

Just rubbed in some Mega-Tek and will use a couple dabs of APB Rosemary & Sage.:cloud9:

The only thing I 'think' I'm waiting on is b.a.s.k. Cacao Bark DC'er.

Oh Yeah....and Claudies.:lick: