I think this Thread brought out the Butta-Head in me!:lol:

Most of the stuff I got was butta' related.:blush:

Naturalista Juicy
MHC Buttery Soy
Burnt Sugar Pomade
Shea, Amala, Castor Hemp Parfaits
Coffee Butter Balms
QB's Butta'
Mission:Condition HempAde (probably more like a Pomade)

If you suffa' with a Butta' Addiction, this thread is the wrong place to be up in.:nono:

kupenda

I like Ashleys Naturals Whipped Cream. Great for hair and body. 35% off today with code blkout

PJaye

@NaturallyATLPCH

I think this Thread brought out the Butta-Head in me!:lol:

Most of the stuff I got was butta' related.:blush:

Naturalista Juicy
MHC Buttery Soy
Burnt Sugar Pomade
Shea, Amala, Castor Hemp Parfaits
Coffee Butter Balms
QB's Butta'
Mission:Condition HempAde (probably more like a Pomade)

If you suffa' with a Butta' Addiction, this thread is the wrong place to be up in.:nono:

I did the exact same thing.:lol: Typically, all I do is zoom in on the deep conditioners, especially for BF/CM. This year, all I got were 3 DCs with the rest of my purchases being an assortment of 21 butters and pomades...for research purposes.:look: Hairveda's midnight BOGO sale was the best - I was able to gett 4 items for $6.64. *embarrassingly unfashionable happy dance*

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I did the exact same thing.:lol: Typically, all I do is zoom in on the deep conditioners, especially for BF/CM. This year, all I got were 3 DCs with the rest of my purchases being an assortment of 21 butters and pomades...for research purposes.:look: Hairveda's midnight BOGO sale was the best - I was able to gett 4 items for $6.64. *embarrassingly unfashionable happy dance*

PJaye

Yeah, I'm like you...on Deep Conditioner Overload.:nono:

I just went back into Mission:Condition and got x2 Buttercreme Dream (Butter Crème).:blush:

That Sale from HV sounds amazing. I think I crashed out before Midnight.

*Your embarrassingly unfashionable happy dance* is definitely well warranted on that one Sis. :kiss:

PJaye

PJaye

Yeah, I'm like you...on Deep Conditioner Overload.:nono:

I just went back into Mission:Condition and got x2 Buttercreme Dream (Butter Crème).:blush:

That Sale from HV sounds amazing. I think I crashed out before Midnight.

*Your embarrassingly unfashionable happy dance* is definitely well warranted on that one Sis. :kiss:

IDareT'sHair

Aw, your so sweet. It's calmed down some, but I know I looked really stank after I checked out.:lol: I couldn't believe it - 30% off + an extra 5% off + the reward points discount = $1.66 per product. That's why there's still a pep in my step hours later.

PJaye

^^^ It ran from midnight to 1am on certain items; there was a special link on the left that said "BOGO SALE" that disappeared afterward.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
PJaye

That was the bomb.:grin:

Too bad I didn't want/need anything from HV this time.

I hope she does something like that again for M-Day.

*cough* I should suggest it.:look:

PJaye

PJaye

That was the bomb.:grin:

Too bad I didn't want/need anything from HV this time.

I hope she does something like that again for M-Day.

*cough* I should suggest it.:look:

IDareT'sHair

Given my stash, I didn't plan on getting anything from HV, but I wanted to try the Green Tea Butter and Almond Glaze. I was going to get them from Hattache until I saw the BOGO ad. That sale was the joint, as we used to say in the 70s.:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Given my stash, I didn't plan on getting anything from HV, but I wanted to try the Green Tea Butter and Almond Glaze. I was going to get them from Hattache until I saw the BOGO ad. That sale was the joint, as we used to say in the 70s.:lol:

@PJaye

That Sale was the Joint.:lol:

That's exactly what I would have gotten too.:yep:

And even those would be hard to justify right now.:rolleyes:

#stashisswoll

PJaye

@PJaye

That Sale was the Joint.:lol:

That's exactly what I would have gotten too.:yep:

And even those would be hard to justify right now.:rolleyes:

#stashisswoll

I'm beyond trying to justify purchases. I just try to maintain a straight face while hitting "Pay Now".:lol: (I type this as I sit trying to justify purchasing more of Bask's Whipped Souffle with 6 jars in the kitty).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
PJaye

Speaking of Butta's....I'll pick up some lightweight Buttas' this Spring (for example):
SSI Seyani
SSI Juicy Buttercreme
SSI Coconut Sorbet (Pre-Rx)

And some of the Lighterweight Buttas' e.g. LACE Supreme.

All those light whippy frothy delectable deliciousness.:love2:

PJaye

PJaye

Speaking of Butta's....I'll pick up some lightweight Buttas' this Spring (for example):
SSI Seyani
SSI Juicy Buttercreme
SSI Coconut Sorbet (Pre-Rx)

And some of the Lighterweight Buttas' e.g. LACE Supreme.

All those light whippy frothy delectable deliciousness.:love2:

SSI's butters are also great on the skin. They may appear lightweight, but they pack a powerful punch. Plus, they last a very long time...much like Bask's Whipped Souffle.:giggle: I ordered some of Lace's butters this week and I look forward to testing them out on my skin in the upcoming weeks.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
SSI's butters are also great on the skin. They may appear lightweight, but they pack a powerful punch. Plus, they last a very long time...much like Bask's Whipped Souffle.:giggle: I ordered some of Lace's butters this week and I look forward to testing them out on my skin in the upcoming weeks.

@PJaye

Looking forward to your detailed Analytical Research Findings on Subject Matter.:brainy:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
After my Blk Friday purchases get here I will have the following buttas

Soultanicals Knot Butter
QB Aethiopika
x5 APB Buttas (pumpkin, coconut lime verbena, bday cake, cookie dough)
Bekura Palm Tapioca
MYHC Buttery Soy
SD Mocha Bling

I have had Hairveda Green Tea, HH Carrot Cake Frosting, HH Mango Cloud, SSI Seyani, SSI Juicy Berry as well.

If we're including grease, I love HV Almond Glaze and APB Pomades.

Can't wait to get my Blk Friday stuff.