NOVEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

gorgeoushair

^^Dang should have waited before I ordered during last sale! I could have saved an extra 10%.lol Before I ordered, I asked her if she was having a BF sale and I think she said something like 20%

winona

Anyone else looking for a discount on Joico products? I need to reup on the MR moisture treatment balm and KPAK intense hydrator treatment

Duchess007

Can I stick nail stuff in here? Sorry if there's another sale thread I overlooked.

image-2088226092.jpg

image-3800481840.jpg

ETA: added the sale scenario. Also, expires Nivember 12th.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-1074925535.jpg
    image-1074925535.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

PJaye

Lucretia's Body Oils and Sprays

Lucretia's Body Oils and Sprays
SALE
Save 15%

starting NOW
ends
Sunday, November 9, 2014 at
8 p.m. CST

NEW FRAGRANES for Ladies
Hermes Rouge, Viva La Juicy Gold Couture and Velvet Orchid Tom Ford

The promo code does not apply to: 2 oz size Body Butter, Sample size Body Butter and Oil samples. Also, ALL sales/orders are FINAL and there can be no exchanges or changes once you place the order.

**ONLINE ORDERS ONLY**

15% Off

Use Code: NOV2014

Just a few words of warning for any potential customers:

This vendor does not offer complete ingredient listings on her website, and when I inquired via email all I received were lists that said "special blend of organic butters" and "special essential oil blend". She absolutely refused to provide any more information and told me in no uncertain terms that I needed to take my business elsewhere because she didn't need it. So, I will.

I was going to get some butters and scrubs as gifts for my nieces, but I can't do that without full disclosure because one is pregnant and the other has lupus. I'm not going to risk putting their lives in danger over some special sauce. I just wanted to share my experience so that you guys can make informed choices.

NaturallyATLPCH

Just a few words of warning for any potential customers:

This vendor does not offer complete ingredient listings on her website, and when I inquired via email all I received were lists that said "special blend of organic butters" and "special essential oil blend". She absolutely refused to provide any more information and told me in no uncertain terms that I needed to take my business elsewhere because she didn't need it. So, I will.

I was going to get some butters and scrubs as gifts for my nieces, but I can't do that without full disclosure because one is pregnant and the other has lupus. I'm not going to risk putting their lives in danger over some special sauce. I just wanted to share my experience so that you guys can make informed choices.

I had heard about this vendor. Thanks for the heads up PJaye.

krissyhair

I'm not sure how she did her math, but the wording in the coupon code makes it seem like an extra 25% off. 25% on top of 10% is not 35%. :-(

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

Babygrowth

Target Cartwheel app has Carols Daughter Sacred Tiare line 20% off and Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni line 10% off

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I'm not sure how she did her math, but the wording in the coupon code makes it seem like an extra 25% off. 25% on top of 10% is not 35%. :-(

Am I missing something? 25 + 10 = 35, right? :look: Is she duping us somehow? Do you have to jump through hoops to get the additional 25?

toaster

Am I missing something? 25 + 10 = 35, right? :look: Is she duping us somehow? Do you have to jump through hoops to get the additional 25?

Well if something is $10 and its 35% off the new price is $6.50. If it's $10 and 25% off the price is $7.50 and an additional 10% off of that makes the new price $6.75. So it's not exactly 35% off.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Re: Jakeala - the Sale doesn't start until tomorrow (November 10th), so I don't know how it's figured out until I actually see it.

She said prices will be marked 10% and Refer25 can still be used for 25% off.

IMO: The prices and/or shipping costs aren't really that overpriced to begin with. So it will be interesting.

NaturallyATLPCH

Re: Jakeala - the Sale doesn't start until tomorrow (November 10th), so I don't know how it's figured out until I actually see it.

She said prices will be marked 10% and Refer25 can still be used for 25% off.

IMO: The prices and/or shipping costs aren't really that overpriced to begin with. So it will be interesting.

So basically it's just a reduction of something already marked down and the total discount offered is 35%, not necessarily 35% off.

I can dig it. I have things in my cart. :yep:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Bubble & Bee (natural deodorants, soaps, face care, body butters, toothpaste, etc.)
bubbleandbee.com

They are doing 30% off today, 25% off Tuesday, 20% off Wednesday, 15% off Thursday, and 10% off Friday (I'm assuming Monday is 30% off also since it wasn't specified in the newsletter). Prices already marked.

Listed below is what's on sale today. More will be added throughout the week according to newsletter (but they really don't sell much more than what's below).

Today's products on sale: all Pit Putty deodorants, some face care, all lotion sticks and body butters, some bar soaps, lip balms, bath salts and scrubs, bubble bath.

Blairx0

Bubble & Bee (natural deodorants, soaps, face care, body butters, toothpaste, etc.)
bubbleandbee.com

They are doing 30% off today, 25% off Tuesday, 20% off Wednesday, 15% off Thursday, and 10% off Friday (I'm assuming Monday is 30% off also since it wasn't specified in the newsletter). Prices already marked.

Listed below is what's on sale today. More will be added throughout the week according to newsletter (but they really don't sell much more than what's below).

Today's products on sale: all Pit Putty deodorants, some face care, all lotion sticks and body butters, some bar soaps, lip balms, bath salts and scrubs, bubble bath.

May try something from them. Any suggestions

mzpurp

Posted in the Mission:Condition thread! Thanks @rileypak!

Black Friday sale details (from her FB page):

Starts Wednesday, November 26
10-70% off everything
Free sample & 20% off coupon with all orders
Bonus gift(s) for orders over $50
Special doorbuster items just for Black Friday
All orders shipped within 7 business days