NOVEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

southerncitygirl

:grin:YYYYEEEAAHH BABY!! I can't wait, I have over 500 komaza points to use and will use them in conjunction with her BF discount. I also want some DB stuff!!

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
At whole foods now.

Aubrey Organics shampoos are BOGO.

Giovanni products are ALL 2 for $12.

CocoGlow

Bobeam Natural Products
www.BobeamNaturalProducts.com

25% off Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale

Coupon Code: BFW25

Starts Thursday November 28th - Ends Monday December 1st

**I'll re-post this later this month as a reminder :yep:**

randi415

Thanks for the tag. I only have 2 vendors on my Blk Friday list so far. APB and Naturellegrow.

mzpurp

Annabelle's Perfect Blend

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerfectBlends

Enjoy 20% OFF for the month of November with Coupon CODE: BEAUTY

New Products Coming Soon: Broccoli and Avocado Smoothing Conditioner, Fruit Punch Hydrating Conditioner, Green Powerhouse Strengthening Conditioner, At the Root of It All Moisturizing Conditioner, Olive Oats Moisturizing Conditioner, Noni, Papaya and Acerola Moisturizing Conditioner

New scents now available: Berry Banana, Bahama Fizz, Tropical Fruit Salsa

*Not sure if this is the official Black Friday sale*

PJaye

Bobeam Natural Products
www.BobeamNaturalProducts.com

25% off Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale

Coupon Code: BFW25

Starts Thursday November 28th - Ends Monday December 1st

**I'll re-post this later this month as a reminder :yep:**

It was 35% off last year.:ohwell:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Thank you as always CocoGlow Im only doing Sarenzo Beads for BlackFriday. Her early sales this 6th and on Black Friday.

I will need some perfect blends though, but thats it as far as hair products go... unless kccc decides to do something... oh and maybe, hello curly if she can get it together...but I swear... ok I dont swear.. but Uh.. I think thats it lol

PJaye

Here's another discount from aveyou.com: Get $25 off $100 with the code AYWINTER25; expires 1/31/15.

Pompous Blue

jessicurl.com

Wait, what?!

That's right curlies, for the first time ever we are letting you break the rules and combine coupons! Let's call it an experiment to see how much it costs us and how much you like it ;)

For the next 72 hours you can use code DOUBLEPLAY for free shipping on any order over $25 going to a U.S. address.

AND you can use code FALL25 to receive 25% off any 8 ounce bottles on your order.

Yes, we know the website will tell you that you can't combine coupons but we're letting you BREAK THAT RULE on this offer. So go ahead and use either or both of the coupons for the next 72 hours at
jessicurl.com.

Enjoy!

Jess

Pompous Blue

sallybeauty.com

Save 25% on orders of $50 or more is valid online only. Offer not valid in stores. Use promo code 555119. Offer excludes sale, clearance, OPI, equipment, gift cards and Beauty Club memberships. Not valid with any other offer. Offer expires at 11:59 pm ET 11/06/14. Sally Beauty reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel these promotions due to system error or unforeseen problems. Subject to change without notice.

Prices online may differ from in store. All prices online reflect USD. Shipping restrictions are noted on the product page. Not all items at SallyBeauty.com can ship to Canada.

Pompous Blue

Lucretia's Body Oils and Sprays

Lucretia's Body Oils and Sprays
SALE
Save 15%

starting NOW
ends
Sunday, November 9, 2014 at
8 p.m. CST

NEW FRAGRANES for Ladies
Hermes Rouge, Viva La Juicy Gold Couture and Velvet Orchid Tom Ford

The promo code does not apply to: 2 oz size Body Butter, Sample size Body Butter and Oil samples. Also, ALL sales/orders are FINAL and there can be no exchanges or changes once you place the order.

**ONLINE ORDERS ONLY**

15% Off

Use Code: NOV2014