NOVEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

EnExitStageLeft

Well I might be the only one participating in the Komaza sale :look: (Don't shoot me :lol:)

I'm going to load up on the Califia Moisturizing Cream, Coconut Damage Control Leave In and the Bountiful Mane Serum.

veesweets

Well I might be the only one participating in the Komaza sale :look: (Don't shoot me :lol:) I'm going to load up on the Califia Moisturizing Cream, Coconut Damage Control Leave In and the Bountiful Mane Serum.

I think I am too.. I really want to try more of the line. I've been avoiding all the previous sales but I need that protein strengthener now that I'm using heat more. Plus I haven't had that califia spray in a while :lick:

Komaza and purabody might be my only two. I got APB and silk dreams early to beat the rush.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
PJaye Those are the details.:lol: EPIC + No Code + Starts 11/28 at Midnight. This is the info I got from her. Perhaps it's in the Newsletter via FB? I am not a FB Person.

She doesn't have any details listed on Facebook either. It would be funny if this "Epic" sale is only 20% off or something. ANGTFT.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
So angry at this foolishness. I bought more than enough to get free shipping last year but I'm not even gonna bother with them this time.

Even though I like Komaza, they don't have stellar sales during BF. I wanted to get the Pona Scalp treatment and the protein strengthener. Vendors need to realize that sometimes 20% off doesn't do much especially if their shipping is high.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Anyone know of any sales on maxi glide flat irons?

Pokahontas I checked maxiusbeauty.com and looks like they're having 15% off if you spend $50 or 15% plus free shipping if you spend $100.
I used to have the Maxiglide but gave it away to one of my friends after I bought the FHI Platform.

Attachments

• image-1577492435.jpg
    image-1577492435.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 18

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
CC's Naturals

Our Sale will start on Thanksgiving Day at 5pm. The details are as follows:
11/27- 5pm - 11/27 11:59pm 40%off
11/28- 12am - 12/01 11:59pm 30%off

No codes needed

We will be offering the following scents in our butters, Sugar Scrubs, Hair Mist & Lotions only:
Cookie
Candy Cane
Pumpkin Pie
Lemon Pound Cake
Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar
Winters Garden
Chocolate
Vanilla Mint

As always Free Domestic Shipping on all orders of $35 or more

Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar
Winters Garden
Chocolate
Vanilla Mint

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^^That's why I got my Komaza Protein Treatment and sample Coconut Pudding before Black Friday. The companies whose shipping is uber slow or whose discounts aren't stellar (plus high shipping) like ST, SD, and Komaza, I just ordered my staples before Blk Friday to avoid the rush and long waits. :yep:

The only one I'm definitely getting from on BF is APB. Looking into Blue Roze (but she is being secretive w/the actual discount) and possibly Jakaela.

KinkyGenius

Been wanting to try a few CURLS products for awhile, at 50% off I might just bite the bullet

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Pokahontas I checked maxiusbeauty.com and looks like they're having 15% off if you spend $50 or 15% plus free shipping if you spend $100. I used to have the Maxiglide but gave it away to one of my friends after I bought the FHI Platform.
Thanks! Was FHI better for you? I miss my maxi so much. It just recently broke after well over 5 years. I'm so at a loss with what flat irons are good now. I was so content with that one I never looked back after I got it.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Thanks! Was FHI better for you? I miss my maxi so much. It just recently broke after well over 5 years. I'm so at a loss with what flat irons are good now. I was so content with that one I never looked back after I got it.

Pokahontas Yes, I like the FHI. I loved the Maxi glide but my issue with it was it was bulky. My friend is natural with fine hair and she absolutely loves it because of the steam function.

EnExitStageLeft

MileHighDiva

I've been using it consistently for the last 3 weeks and girllllllllll ITS BOMB!

Its one of those products that you start to see results overtime.

I wash my hair every week 1/2 to 2 1/2 weeks. Before I washed sunday it had been 2 1/2 weeks. My scalp wasn't flaky and my roots felt plush, like I had freshly moisturized them. I thought I was imagining things until I was washing and realized that I had zero, yes ZERO, flakes on my scalp. I also got 1/2 inch of growth this month which shocks me because my hair grows so painfully slow.

Overall, its a keeper. I also like the fact that can penetrate my scalp down to the dermis layer. I was pretty impressed when I found that out.

Just a warning for those whom like stretched styles. This stuff is not an oil, its a liquid and it will cause the hair to revert. Its perfect for wiggers though.

veesweets

Califia spray use to be my jammy, then I found the Claudies Hair Tea Spritz, then I the SheScentit Moisture Mist and now I've found the APB Leave In :lachen:.

kupenda

AyannaDivine hol up! Ive ordered from SWG before. And if you look through reviews, you'll see her shipping is spotty and has been for at least a year. The stuff was good but I wont be buying from her anytime soon. I keep trying. I want to. But mannnnnnn

AyannaDivine

AyannaDivine hol up! Ive ordered from SWG before. And if you look through reviews, you'll see her shipping is spotty and has been for at least a year. The stuff was good but I wont be buying from her anytime soon. I keep trying. I want to. But mannnnnnn

Aww man I hate to hear that! Let me go check out the reviews...

blackeyes31626

OMG
Butters-N-Bars is having a 30% off sale. the code is BLACKFRIDAY2014
*off to make a cart and forget about CoastalScents*

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@blackeyes31626

Her Shippin' is Crazy-Ig'nant. (Always has been). :rolleyes:

Even with 30% shipping for one item was either $10.95 Priority or $7.95 Standard Ground.:rolleyes:

She really needs to get a Grip and Fix her Shipping.:rolleyes:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Y'all seen this HH message on FB?? She posted this a couple mins ago. Smh. Buy at your own risk people!

Hairitage Hydration

Seasons greatings! I hope everyone is having a great day.
The Hairitage Hydration black Friday sale is starting now!
I am only offering my most popular items for this sale.
With the unknown volume of sale that will come in, I cannot estimate shipping time and or be able to answer emails about orders. Just know I will be working everyday getting orders out.
After tomorrow the black Friday sale, the shop will be closed until further notice.
Thanks for your continued support!

So.....She will take your money and promptly close her store until whenever (could be never) with absolutely NO idea of when she will deliver the purchased products. And nope. Don't try emailing her either because she can't (read won't) be answering them.

Awww hell naw! Not my hard earned $$.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
J. Monique's Naturals
12 hrs ·
Hello Everyone!
The Black Friday Sale will be 40% off your entire cart/purchase. There will be no purchase limit for you to receive this discount. The sale will begin this Tuesday and end after Cyber Monday next week.
I will be sending out a newsletter & COUPON CODE shortly so please subscribe by going to the website.

denise44

Did we ever get this code?