If You Could Only Use Two Brands of Hair Care For the Rest of Your Life

CodeRed

Probably V05 and Nutress. I'd get my protein treatment and incredibly soft hair for really cheap.

lamaria211

OMG that's like asking me to pick a favorite child! !!!! Lol
I'd have to say (today)
SheScentit and ......Bee Mine

ckisland

Eden Body Works
and my kitchen :look:

Seriously, if I could figure out how to make a leave-in, I really could leave traditional products alone. Especially now that I figured out a fsg recipe for my wash n'gos :grin:.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Curl Junkie and Oyin Handmade

I could probably get everything I need from Curl Junkie. I would not love it all, but it would work sufficiently.

Oyin so I have access to my beloved Hair Dew and a butter/pomade for sealing because Curl Junkie does not have any sealants.

Ogoma I'm with you on Curl Junkie.

My other would probably be Pura Body Naturals. I can't live without my moisturizer.

SingBrina

Apogee and not too sure the other... Recently falling in love with Organix but needd ORS to do styles...

rawsilk

I spend a lot of money on hair care products - after everything I have been through with my hair, I feel like it is totally justified and, to coin a phrase "I'm worth it!" That said, if I could only use two brands for the rest of my life they would be (1) mother nature -- i.e., my hair would be nothing without my yogurt masques, castor oil, rosemary oil, arnica, etc. and ... drum roll .. (2) Hollywood Beauty products -- yup, I will not be without my HB Tea Tree Oil (in bottle) and my HB Castor Oil (in green and white jar) and, when I was weaving it up, I swore by HB's Olive Oil Cream (in green jar). Mind you, I am ROUTINELY in the level 6 customer club at Ulta and will buy almost anything I see on here that has rave reviews - price (even if I have to save/postpone) is irrelevant. That said, Hollywood Beauty is the one that I have nightmares about the company disappearing.

koolkittychick

Paul Mitchell and Africa's Best Organics. Their Olive Oil Moisturizing Growth Lotion was the single most important thing I found that allowed me to stretch my relaxer touch ups and break through APL purgatory to BSL and beyond. :yep: