Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

how could i forget to tell yall that some of my hair :look: is bsl :yay: at least i know its growing even with my shedding drama and sleeping with my hair out on a cotton pillow.

but im being better now. im sleeping with my hair tied up and i will pre poo with oil every week now. mbl this time next year here i come lol.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
how could i forget to tell yall that some of my hair :look: is bsl :yay: at least i know its growing even with my shedding drama and sleeping with my hair out on a cotton pillow.

but im being better now. im sleeping with my hair tied up and i will pre poo with oil every week now. mbl this time next year here i come lol.

@chebaby

That is Such Great News Che! Very encouraging. I am Truly Happy!

i looked at my stash last night and i dont need anything lol. not one stankin' thing. but i want something new:look:

I'm Runnin' From My Stash Again....Which is Never a Good Sign.:lol:

chebaby

@chebaby

Gurl....You know You Got me Wanting those Enso Products. :evil:

But that $10.95 Shipping is holding me back. :nono:

That's more than HTN's shipping.:look:
i notice a lot of people saying shipping is high now. to be honest i rarely look at shipping unless im buying 1 or 2 items.
those products do look good. the ingredients are good but the names alone sound great.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i notice a lot of people saying shipping is high now. to be honest i rarely look at shipping unless im buying 1 or 2 items.
those products do look good. the ingredients are good but the names alone sound great.

chebaby

Just Be Happy You Can get a Lot of Great Stuff On the Ground.:yep:

I'll wait for Your Review:look: And then get them.:lol:

mkd

Congratulations on BSL chebaby.

I don't want to try the new products but as soon as everyone starts talking about them, I know I will. KBB's flash sale tomorrow is hair milk, nectar and super silky buy 2 get one. I have 5, I don't need anymore yet I actually considered it.

chebaby

Congratulations on BSL @chebaby.

I don't want to try the new products but as soon as everyone starts talking about them, I know I will. KBB's flash sale tomorrow is hair milk, nectar and super silky buy 2 get one. I have 5, I don't need anymore yet I actually considered it.
thanx girl.
i only have 2 sweet ambrosias(one only has one use in it) but i have a ton of other leave ins so i wont be getting any from the flash sale.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hmp.:rolleyes: I guess I shoulda' Spaced Out my Little Spending Free For All.

Now, I am just kinda here. Not wanting/needing anything.:perplexed

Not sure if that's a good feeling or not...but I am so Straight.:grin:

Brownie518

I can't wait to get home and do my hair in the morning. I usually wait until wednesday night but it is looking a mess right now. Its hot as heck in the building this week and we are all sweatin like slaves in here!! I'll prepoo with Olive Drench, wash, and DC with something nice, not sure what yet.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I can't wait to get home and do my hair in the morning. I usually wait until wednesday night but it is looking a mess right now. Its hot as heck in the building this week and we are all sweatin like slaves in here!! I'll prepoo with Olive Drench, wash, and DC with something nice, not sure what yet.

@Brownie518

Girl...I Can't Wait to Do Mine tomorrow either. Imma do a HOT under my Wig at work w/EVOO.:lick:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Since I'm a little slow with using up my hair products this my report for using up face & body products:
Sunshine (got like 5 back ups and will probably buy a 24 oz at some point :look:)
Avosoya oil (2 back ups)
Jasmine's Facial Toner (no back ups, no longer available)
Giovanni 3n1--its alright. I would repurchase only if I didn't have any Jasmines

bronzebomb

:yep:I'm jealous! congrats!

natura87

That is awesome!! Congrats!!

chebaby

thanx ladies. im so happy. this time next year i want to be mbl :look: we'll see lol.

my braid out is still holding up. i added a little coconut oil to my hair and scalp today.

Ltown

Greyland
IDareT'sHair, fairy godsister thank you for the WDT!

Congrat! Che!

Nothing new with me i'm stocked with dc, leave-ins and oils don't need anything just got to nurse my hair back.

Who other than Charz and I going to Bmore for hair show! chebaby, shay? Bronze?

chebaby

@IDareT'sHair, fairy godsister thank you for the WDT!

Congrat! Che!

Nothing new with me i'm stocked with dc, leave-ins and oils don't need anything just got to nurse my hair back.

Who other than @Charz and I going to Bmore for hair show! @chebaby, @shay? Bronze?
Ltown when is the show? i may go. for some reason i thought that show already passed.

ltown, im with you i dont need anymore products. i have so many leave ins i honestly have no where to put them:nono:

Eisani

hello ladies
my braid out is holding up well like i knew it would. i never have to guess with dew.

i want to try everything from this line, well almost everything www.ensonaturals.com
tell me what yall think.
I'm ordering samples of everything.

Eisani

Annd maybe a few other things. Lets just say I'll prolly qualify for free shipping BUT, I'm waiting until Friday (i.e. payday) to see if I still feel the same. Im over here playing with a new base so I might not want anything :lol:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I washed my hair today and dc'd with some leftover Jessicurl Too Shea that I had.

Both the WDT and the Too Shea offer the same results in the end, but I realize that the Too Shea offers immediate slip as soon as you put it on. The WDT has a decent amount of slip as well, but the Too Shea offers more.

chebaby

Annd maybe a few other things. Lets just say I'll prolly qualify for free shipping BUT, I'm waiting until Friday (i.e. payday) to see if I still feel the same. Im over here playing with a new base so I might not want anything :lol:
i want to order enough for free shipping too but i have no where to put extra products so i need to use some stuff up first.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I think I'm going to start rolling my ends more when doing my braid-outs. I used to roll the ends consistently over the winter, but back in like late Feb I ditched the rollers and just did braids. I haven't noticed many crazy splits or anything, but there's an overall feel of my ends that isn't as smooth as it is when using satin covered foam rollers.