Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Slathered on: BlueRoze Beauty's Chai Hair Tea Pre-Rx on Dry Hair (under Saran Wrap, Plastic Cap, Wig Cap).

Will come home this evening and finish up.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Used Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk as a leave in last night

Today used Saranzo Beads Chocolate Covered Butter to refresh hair

nmartin20

Used the LOC Method to moisturize my hair: sprayed my mini twists with water, used my oil mixture, and applied Cream and Coco's spray(leave in the stuff in the tall bottle, it's pink.. came with no label, not bad). I'm loving the results..

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
APB Ayurvedic hair cream in honey dew
APB Pumpkin and fennel oil in Honey Dew

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Baggying with an LBCO =

Liquid = Aphogee Pro-Vitamin
Butter = PuraBody's Mango
Crème = Claudie's Hair Frappe
Oil= Pure Cold Pressed Flaxseed

Will alternate the "L" with Hydratherma Naturals Follicle Booster

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Washed then put on a leave in and sealed with sulfur grease. Twisted that up and slathered almond oil over the twists and scalp

ronie

APB Ayurvedic hair cream in honey dew APB Pumpkin and fennel oil in Honey Dew Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF
Froreal3
Hey girl, how do you like the ayurvedic cream? That's my boo thing. I know you are a fan of the regular cream. How do they compare on your hair. I didn't care for the regular.

nmartin20

LOC method-sprayed my hair with water, applied Anita Grant's Oil(smells so good), and applied Creme and Coco pink leave in. I think it's a leave in(smells really good).

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Njoy oil on scalp, APB Ayurvedic cream in Honey Dew, APB Pumpkin and Fennel oil in Honey Dew, APB Noni and Papaya Pomade on ends.

Froreal3
Hey girl, how do you like the ayurvedic cream? That's my boo thing. I know you are a fan of the regular cream. How do they compare on your hair. I didn't care for the regular.

ronie I love both. The Ayurvedic is slightly lighter. I am getting both for Blk Friday.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF