Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
divachyk how often will you switch these wigs? How often will you wear them? I'm thinking about the next six months.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Ltown

You might have to go to AveYou for Curl Junkie. They have 15% = FIVE and $1.00 shipping over $50.00.

I know Curl Junkie directly has a Sale x2 a year, but I'm not sure when that is?

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Got my wigs today! Love them! I plopped them on but can't really get a feel since I have y bun in, and she is laid so she is staying in. Ummm so uh I want that Ashanti and Riya. Off to :look:.

That Bisa made me change my goal length to WL.

Beamodel I def have to cut Bisa. Need to get some better sheers for this. I wish I had a spot to put some wig heads.

Beamodel

Golden75

Bisa is gorgeous but yup, gotta cut her. She is long long lol.

Easy Riya is a half wig. She is only 14" PERFECT! Get her Golden so we can compare. I pd $20 including shipping

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Golden75

Bisa is gorgeous but yup, gotta cut her. She is long long lol.

Easy Riya is a half wig. She is only 14" PERFECT! Get her Golden so we can compare. I pd $20 including shipping

Beamodel Wig pusha! Where did you order from? My NY spot doesn't have it. I was turned off on the 1/2 wig thing, but I just saw on Pinterest someone did a flat twist/braid to hide the 1/2 wig part. So I'm tempted.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Golden75

Did a quick inventory last night to compare back-up items against items in Hattache Cart. :look:

All I know, is I need to have a Seat someplace.:nono:

It looks like I'll get a 'scaled' back version of my original Hattache Cart and Mission Condition even though J. Monique's is having 40% off.:look:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Here is more of the brown Ashanti.

ForumRunner_20141124_170512.jpg

ForumRunner_20141124_170519.jpg

ForumRunner_20141124_170726.jpg

IDareT'sHair I'm not a new wig head. I just stopped when I started my hhj two years ago. :yep: I am hoping with good practices wigs can help grow my hair to at least MBL.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20141124_165725.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141124_165725.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 4
  • ForumRunner_20141124_170445.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141124_170445.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 8
  • ForumRunner_20141124_170610.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141124_170610.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 10

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

That definitely made me pause. Especially knowing that was kept refrigerated too.

So nah, I will get more stuff as I use up more stuff. There will always be another sale.

Are you getting any jar of joe or sprout from HH from her 50% off sale today?

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Golden75

Did a quick inventory last night to compare back-up items against items in Hattache Cart. :look:

All I know, is I need to have a Seat someplace.:nono:

It looks like I'll get a 'scaled' back version of my Cart and Mission Condition even though J. Monique's is having 40% off.:look:

IDareT'sHair I think imma take a seat on a stool, nothing to comfy in case I want to get up :lol:. But at this point I really can't justify introducing another hair product up in here. I was gonna get SSI but I only really need Okra. If I do grab a few things I'm only shopping 3 places. I need to check Hattache cause really I can just do the lil damage there.

I see BASK just sent me an email :rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think imma take a seat on a stool, nothing to comfy in case I want to get up :lol:. But at this point I really can't justify introducing another hair product up in here. I was gonna get SSI but I only really need Okra. If I do grab a few things I'm only shopping 3 places. I need to check Hattache cause really I can just do the lil damage there.

I see BASK just sent me an email :rolleyes:

Golden75

Yep. I had BBB Babbasu in my Hattache as a back up (found x3). :blush:

Stuff like that. So, I narrowed it down some more.:nono:

I have things in there that I don't have at all.

I wanna talk myself outta this $22.99 Jar of Naturalista.:rolleyes: