Parting Hair and single twist

natural2008

Good morning Ladies,
I have a little question. When you part your hair to do single twist on natural hair with no extensions, how do you manage to keep the single parts to look neat without the twist becoming untwisted? Do you put like wax or something at the root before you twist so the hair will look neat once you put up to style?

Thank you all in advance for your responses and have a nice day :yep:.
Natural2008

Fab_Nikki

natural2008 I've worn my hair like this for the last two days and I used the Naturalista juicy leave it. I didn't have to retwist at all. This is my new go to product for twist/braid outs.

natural2008

@natural2008 I've worn my hair like this for the last two days and I used the Naturalista juicy leave it. I didn't have to retwist at all. This is my new go to product for twist/braid outs.

How do you managet o keep your parts in your hair at the root when you single twist? To you twist the roots tight?

natural2008

Fab_Nikki How do you managet o keep your parts in your hair at the root when you single twist? To you twist the roots tight? I cannot see the picture you posted.

Fhrizzball

Do you mean coils or two strand twists? I just used a pudding to style it and make sure to twist it snug.