Chaya's new pics!!!!!!

Chaya

Chaya\'s new pics!!!!!!

Hey ladies I have new pictures! I really dont like how my hair/makeup looks. This was the most heat ever used! I had spiral curls and had to use hair spray to withstand the hot lighting. My hair looks shorter due to all the curls and probably do to my drawn up roots because my head was sweating so much! Take a look! THe new pictures is under May 2004- Unretouched model pics. Theses pictures are just the hard copy and have not been altered. The final pics will be.

Password for this album is: shadeau

happylocks

Re: Chaya\'s new pics!!!!!!

I had to add a space, ur hair looks great, wonderful photos
thanks for sharing

Lindy

Great pictures, Chaya!!
Lookin' good, girl!!
Your hair looks cute, and I can see the color you put in it!! Very nice!!!

Chaya

THANKS!!You can tell? It looks the same to me! My ends have always been light brown from the color growing out! Im glad YOU see something!

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
THANKS!!You can tell? It looks the same to me! My ends have always been light brown from the color growing out!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm... Oh, okay... then maybe it's just your old color I'm seeing!!
sorry!!
(It still looks good though!!
)

Chaya

WEll thanks! I did the colorshine a week before so maybe that is what youre seeing!

Lorraine

Very pretty hair! Were you the one asking about scrunching a month ago? Did it work?

Nyambura

surfer girl

[ QUOTE ]
tracyannette said:
Very pretty hair. You are so cute!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! Your hair looks full and in good condition. Thanks for sharing your pix with us.

lshevonne

Your hair looks great. The pics make me think about when I once wanted to be a dancer. I've been thinking about getting back into dance but only as a workout. PM me with any tips on what I can do at home to get in shape. I've done Jazz & Modern dance in the past. (Tap was too far back for me to remember) How do you take care of your hair with all the dancing?

Chaya

Thanks lshevonne,

Ill send you a PM!

As far as what do I do to take care of my hair....
Well let's just say that Im only African American Chic in the classes who is wearing a silk scraf on her head with her hair in wrap underneath. Also Ill wear a bun to class sometimes. Ballet classes require the bun or french braid. Hope that helps!

ms_kenesha

Gorgeous hair and the pics are fabulous even un-retouched! I really like your outfit with the jeans, too cute

sweetcocoa

Cute pics and so are you....I also enjoyed the poses. Dancing is something I always wanted to do but never pursued. You look fabulous!