Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

I know you didn't ask me @Aggie , but I actually figured out this was going on because of @Saludable84 . Some things I've used in my hair made it seem strengthening, but kind of rubbery at the same time. Like, my hair was hard to manipulate and slick. Not saying hers felt this way, but avocado does this for me. It smooths my cuticles. It would benefit me if I were straightening my hair but since I never do, handling it any other way was difficult.
Thanks for clearing this up. Now I understand why. So lopo hair does not handle smoothing conditioners very well, got it! Lopo hair seems hard to handle but I gotta be honest, I admire the ability of all lopo haired girls who already know which products work and which ones don't on their hair. My deepest respect to you all.

Aggie

Okay ladies, I just bought a Bon Bon Cheveux Plastic-lined satin cap for my nightly heavy sealing GHE. It's pretty cute too. Here's the one I bought:

curlyhersheygirl

I was messing around in my Stash in my Garage one day last week and noticed I have stacked up a lot of unopned packages and I foundt an unopened x3 pack Cream & Coco spun Sugar Reconstructor.:eek:

Lawd...I know them joints were only 5 bucks, but how many did I buy? I thought I was almost done with those.:eek:

No worries, I like it, and will no doubt use them or swap a couple.
@IDareT'sHair
:ohsnap: Good think you like it

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@flyygirlll2 @IDareT'sHair

TGIN DC mini-review:
smell - like fruit and honey but in a cloyingly sweet way to me; not a fan but thankfully it doesn't linger after being rinsed out (my leave ins pretty much override any trace of it)

texture - loose, not super runny but it is loose

slip - really good slip; I used it solo on my nape to detangle tonight (hair had not been detangled at all beforehand) and I got through both nape sections in less than a minute; I'll have to see how it performs on the rest of my head

rinse out - hair was soft and a bit smooth; it felt really moisturized

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
TGIN DC mini-review:
smell - like fruit and honey but in a cloyingly sweet way to me; not a fan but thankfully it doesn't linger after being rinsed out (my leave ins pretty much override any trace of it) rinse out - hair was soft and a bit smooth; it felt really moisturized
@rileypak
Agree with this entire post.:yep:

Very Nice Review.:up:

The scent may be issue - but the performance is nice.

NaturallyATLPCH

I finally tried ST Sweet Potatoe Pie. I really like that stuff. And I don’t need a lot of it. Type 4 is my number 1 but that might bump QB AOHC.
As much crap as I talked about Siamese Twists, might add her to the list.:rolleyes:
Only because her creams are always thick in density. Not too sure what's going on with APB's creams lately, they are very loose in consistency. I am transitioning towards thick creams that provide hold since I'll be wearing flat twist outs more frequently.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
As much crap as I talked about Siamese Twists, might add her to the list.:rolleyes:
Only because her creams are always thick in density. Not too sure what's going on with APB's creams lately, they are very loose in consistency. I am transitioning towards thick creams that provide hold since I'll be wearing flat twist outs more frequently.

I have a soft spot for Nik. I really like her. I want to try another product or two :look:

I will research her, but won’t write any papers :look: