Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Brownie518

chebaby

Um.....You sound a little Conditioner-Tipsy tonight!:alcoholic

And you right, I can't do nothing with nothing less than 8 inches...I mean Ounces.:blush:......:lol:

:lol:

IDareT'sHair - girl, you a mess!!

My Soultanicals shipped (not from this recent sale, from 12/16 :look:) and so did my Njoi. Just waiting on a notice from IPN. I thought I had ordered Shescentit but I can't find an order confirmation on that. I'll have to check paypal, I guess.

Next wash, I'm using Chocolate Bliss. :lick: I plan to soak up my hair with that Soultanicals Power to the Prepoo and let it sit all day Saturday. :lick:

Beamodel

Beamodel

Please update with a follow-up. Thanks Lady.:grin:

IDareT'sHair & Lita
I think I rather the knot sauce more on dry hair. To be fair I think I did use too much as a leave in but I'm gonna stick with if on dry hair. It didn't detangle my wet hair like how I thought it would but it seems to work better in MY hair when it's dry as a moisturizer. I like if though. It's still a keeper!

Brownie518

I seem to have issues using conditioners that can be used as DCs or rinsers as leave ins. They are always too much for my hair to be used as a leave in. I used Knot Sauce once as a leave in and I had to use a tiny amount. I mean tiny! I luvs it as a rinser, though!!

Beamodel

I seem to have issues using conditioners that can be used as DCs or rinsers as leave ins. They are always too much for my hair to be used as a leave in. I used Knot Sauce once as a leave in and I had to use a tiny amount. I mean tiny! I luvs it as a rinser, though!!

Brownie518
I might have to try it as a rinse out then because I'm really thinking I used too much.

Lita

IDareT'sHair & Lita
I think I rather the knot sauce more on dry hair. To be fair I think I did use too much as a leave in but I'm gonna stick with if on dry hair. It didn't detangle my wet hair like how I thought it would but it seems to work better in MY hair when it's dry as a moisturizer. I like if though. It's still a keeper!

Beamodel Yes,I like it on dry hair too..Nice refresher..It should be great for spring/summer..I like it as a pre poo on dry hair,works wonders that way.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

chebaby

chello err body:wave:
i thought i posted in here today.
i got my SD in the mail today: 2 mocha silk infusions, 2 PREs, 1 avocado conditioner and 1 chocolate bliss.
i am loving the texture of the chocolate conditioner. cant wait to use it.
i used the avocado one today and it was ok. not better than the vanilla silk so far but imma give it another chance cause i need to deep cleanse my hair. someone gave me a $50 gift card so imma go to target this weekend and get the shea moisture purification mask:lick:

i gave my mom one of my PREs cause she need it:look: i think she been using too much heat lately so she is back to deep conditioning often, moisturizing every night with bee mine and blow drying her hair on low heat and low speed.

sunday im gonna really treat my hair. im gonna cleanse my hair with the rest of my terressential mud wash and then deep condition with either kbb mask or shea moisture mask.

tonight imma oil my scalp with trigga and oil/moisturize my hair with PRE:lick:

chebaby

@chebaby

Glad your Silk Dreams came:grin:
and her lables and everything look so much better now:grin: i mean they werent bad before but you know it cost money to get great lables.

i was looking at all my SD stuff today and forgot i have that whip my hair co cleanser. i didnt really like that.

Ltown

Greyland
Good Morning U1B1!

Nothing new with hair, bunning for winter as usual. IDareT'sHair, did you get the package?

I'll be going through the stash reducing it with give away for coworkers that is transitioning and prepping dd for her transition while she back at school giving them small sample to experiment with. I wish i had someone to give me some products, it's expensive buying products and not like them.

My go to products are:
HV
Claudie
SM
hairitage
watching some of these new vendors for more reviews!

Brownie518

Good morning, ladies!

chebaby is right, the SD labels are much nicer. I might be having some folks here tomorrow so I might have to do my Chocolate Bliss session tonight. This afternoon, I plan to do a massage with TeaLightful Shine and cover my hair in it, also. This stuff is great for my scalp so I want to do this once a week, at least.

Vonnieluvs08

Morning Ladies

Trying to get motivated to start this hair. The plan is to prepoo, detangle, wash with rhassoul clay cowash, tea rinse, dc, tea rinse, leave in, style. Hope I stick to it. My hair needs some extra love in this cold. Probably will use the SSI Riche condish and see how I like it.

Haven't hit paynah on my soultanicals yet. Got knot sauce, mango dip, and sorrell sitting in cart. Deciding between sorrell or the dc (i love dc). I just don't know how I feel with it in a bottle.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:hiya:Evening Ladies!

Feeling Lazy.:yawn:

Decided to wait until the morning to do my Hair.:look:

I massaged in some Pomade Shop's Coffee Pomade under Saran Wrap.

Will Cowash it out in the a.m.

My 8 ounce Sprout came too!:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

Hey Missy! I've been wanting to chat w/You!:woot:

So....did you end up getting any Soultanicals? I ended up getting 1 thing from Saravun (and nothing else).

I wanna Haul Hard, but I know I don't need to.:censored:

I'm doing a Pomade 'soak' and will cowash it out in the a.m.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

I wanna pull out my BV Smoove and some Marie Dean for the next DC rotation. :lick:

When I finish up this Jar of Jessicurl and SD Avocado, I'll pull out 1 Smoovie and 1 MD to rotate with.

I'm so glad I got those Nice Jars of BV Smoove.:drool:

That was a Great Deal!:grin:

Brownie518

Brownie518

I wanna pull out my BV Smoove and some Marie Dean for the next DC rotation. :lick:

When I finish up this Jar of Jessicurl and SD Avocado, I'll pull out 1 Smoovie and 1 MD to rotate with.

I'm so glad I got those Nice Jars of BV Smoove.:drool:

That was a Great Deal!:grin:
That was a sweet deal on that Smoove. I have 2 left. i won about 6 15% coupons on HSN so I plan to get more soon.:yep: