Hi guys!!!!!!!!!

carrie

Sorry I haven't been around. I've been mad crazy with prepping for my show and work. My hair is holding up pretty well considering the daily washing and all the sweating I am doing.

I am still following the Shamboosie recommendations with the Nexxus products. But using the Profectiv Mega Growth too. The Nexxus Headdress isn't enough for a daily dressing. My hair has definitely grown. The sides are currently touching my shoulders. Now if the rest would cath up! My spot in the back is a lot better.

Training and diet are going well. Busting my little butt over here. I'll post some pics when all is said and done.

Take care and happy hair growing to all. I swear I'll try to check in more often /images/graemlins/wink.gif

sweetcocoa

Hey Carrie!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I was asking about you 2 weeks ago...Bev said you were busy. Good to hear from you.

Sindeee

Hey Carrie,

Long time no read! Good to see you back if only for a short while. Although I won't be able to see your show, I wish you the best of luck & offer my
before hand!

Come back soon!

Sindeee

smilz4u

Hi Carrie!

It's good to see your post.. I'm glad everything's going very well for you. Guess what- I'm looking forward to seeing your trophy! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

tc_333

Carrie, glad to have you here!

I'm not trying the S. Method, but I was trying the nexxus and I like it as a leave in. I use my Wild Growth Oil to help it along and it works pretty well for me!

I might try the generic at Sally's nex go around, though!

See you around!

T

kasey

Hi Carrie,

I was thinking of you earlier this week! It is nice to hear your update.

My problem are still exists too, and I want it to hurry up and catch up with the rest of my hair.

Are you using the mega growth for your spot? How is it working?

carrie

TC- I've been using the generic versions. The One from Sally's and the Russ Calvin (from Drug Emporium) they work great. The Generic (Sally) Humectress is EXACTLY like the Nexxus.

Kasey- Ive been using the Mega growth all over. Its a realy good moisturizing hair dress. I think its a combo of the products and the fact that I haven't been near heat (blow dryer or iron) in a long time.

Leigh

Hi Carrie,

I've been thinking about you for a while. I wanted to send you an e-mail. I have a question for you. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Send me an e-mail so I can respond back.

I'm glad your training is going well. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks,
Leigh

pebbles

Hi Carrie,
Good to read you on the board. I'm currently reading Shamboosie's book. I like it. Not too crazy about his assessment of all hair care boards, but hey, it's his opinion. /images/graemlins/smile.gif He's right about the Nexxus products though. I like them a lot. /images/graemlins/smile.gif