JANUARY NOIR's BIG CHOP! 100% Natural and Loving It!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I finally did it. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

I joined in 2006 and looked on in envy as many ladies had done or were doing the big chop and going natural. I haven't seen my natural hair since I was in the single digits :lol: and today was the day after transitioning since June of last year. Introducing, January Noir, 100% Natural!

Thanks to all my sisters in the "Transitioning without BC'ing" thread for the support and encouragement. LOVE YOU GUYS!

Last edited:

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
January Noir your big chop looks gorgeous!. Which eyebrow pencil or makeup are using?

Your makeup is on point!

overtherainbow

Congrats on the BC!!! Doesn't it feel great?

The cut really suits you and I'm also curious about which eyebrow pencil you use.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
January Noir your big chop looks gorgeous!. Which eyebrow pencil or makeup are using?

Your makeup is on point!

Hey blackmaven
:blush: Thanks! You are too kind. :hug2: I can see every mark, patch of hyperpigmentation and er'ethang! :lol:

I'm wearing the Smashbox CC Cream, cheek highlight blush is UD Naked Flushed, eyebrow pencil is Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette. I have on Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color in Smoke over UD Oil Slick eyeliner.
Lipstick is Guerlain 05 Garance.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Congrats on the BC!!! Doesn't it feel great?

The cut really suits you and I'm also curious about which eyebrow pencil you use.

It really does overtherainbow.
I resisted so long, but my relaxed hair was just so pitiful, :cry2: I couldn't take it anymore. I figured it couldn't get any worse than it was, so I decided no more relaxers and took the plunge.

ETA: Eyebrow pencil is Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette.

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
january noir,
I love it! It really fits your face. Are you still using the Brallywood Butta? Your skin look great!!

Hey Cien
Yes I am along with some Sunday Riley serums (Juno & Good Genes) and Egyptian Magic Skin Cream. I also eat Raw foods which helps. Still a long way to go! Thanks for the compliment! :hug2:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
OMG GIRL!!!! You are gorgeous!!! I am so happy u posted pictures!

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!

I'm about to sing :)

Aggie

Wow january noir, you are gorgeous and congrats on your BC. I can't wait to see it grow to new natural lengths. All the best moving forward in your new hair journey.

PatTodd

Oh. Em. Gee.

You look fab!!! This is your look!!

By the way ladies, I can attest that our JN is just beauteous in person as in these pics!!!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
january noir you look so pretty play mama!!!! :yep:congrats and welcome to the napptural side!!!:blowkiss::bighug:
Thanks baby! southerncitygirl. How are you? Fine I hope!!! :hug2:
OMG GIRL!!!! You are gorgeous!!! I am so happy u posted pictures!

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!

I'm about to sing :)

Thanks havilland! :grin:

Love it JN!
Thanks charmtreese :grin: I want to do like you and Aggie :yep:

Wow january noir, you are gorgeous and congrats on your BC. I can't wait to see it grow to new natural lengths. All the best moving forward in your new hair journey.

Looking absolutely fabulous Ms. JNoir!!!
Thanks JFemme! Can't wait to see it do what it do! :lol:

Oh. Em. Gee.

You look fab!!! This is your look!!

By the way ladies, I can attest that our JN is just beauteous in person as in these pics!!!

:hug2: Love you PatTodd
You still at Club Metro? I know you workout in the AM, but I look for you in the PM anyway. :yep:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Thanks for the thread! There was NO WAY you could have kept this fabulousness from members that don't read the TWBC thread! Still jealous!