∞°∞°2012 Baggy Challenge!!!∞°∞°

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
MsAminta WOOT!!!! :woot: No headache?! What did you do differently?

Shay72 I know what you mean. Sometimes, I get deflated when I remember I gotta put a bag on my head... again. :ohwell: But I know that my hair loves it, so I just keep on keepin' on. You can dew eet!

youwillrise You got the Restorative Conditioner? Yasss! What'd you think of it?

Rossy2010

GHE'd today with a mixture of distilled water and grapeseed oil. I sprayed it on my hair coz im in french braids and 10 weeks posts.. I will see how it works.

youwillrise

MsAminta WOOT!!!! :woot: No headache?! What did you do differently?

Shay72 I know what you mean. Sometimes, I get deflated when I remember I gotta put a bag on my head... again. :ohwell: But I know that my hair loves it, so I just keep on keepin' on. You can dew eet!

youwillrise You got the Restorative Conditioner? Yasss! What'd you think of it?

I think I might like it, but my hair is to the point now where it needs a good clarification, so I can't tell yet. Ill clarify this weekend and retry it.

tiffers

How's it going, gals? I baggied last night with just few sprays of water on my twists. :)

tiffers

No baggying for me tonight. I'll be rocking a twistout tomorrow and don't need a big ol', damp fuzzy mess on my head. :lol:

youwillrise

I rinsed & conditioned last night...only because I wated to try a new product...didn't really need to. I saw some of that california baby conditioner in the store...the one for super sensitive babies/people. ((Shrugs)). I liked the ingredients. I probably shoulda waited until I could see actual results with it, though because like I said before, my hair is gunked up LOL. That's how horrible I am with prodcuts. Just can't wait to try em out

Anyway...I did baggy last night...actually still haven't taken it off yet. I only sprayed my ends with the shea moisture mist. My hair was still wet from the shower...I don't usually baggy on hair that's super wet....was too tired to wait for it to dry more, though.

Tomorrow I will wear a braidout-type deal to work because tomorrow is wash day. Will take braids out tonight....so no baggy fo me tonight either...

MsAminta

@MsAminta WOOT!!!! :woot: No headache?! What did you do differently?

@Shay72 I know what you mean. Sometimes, I get deflated when I remember I gotta put a bag on my head... again. :ohwell: But I know that my hair loves it, so I just keep on keepin' on. You can dew eet!

@youwillrise You got the Restorative Conditioner? Yasss! What'd you think of it?

tiffers Instead of SOAKING my head with water lol (I have a tendency to overdo it) I allowed it to steam in the shower, then misted with my StaSofFro. I guess the key is moderation. My hair felt great in the morning. Gonna do it again tonight!

tiffers

I didn't GHE for a few nights because I was rocking a twistout and didn't want to frizz it up. But now it's time to get back on the moisture bus. :yay:

Sprayed my hair with distilled water, smoothed some Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine on my hair and steamed for 30 minutes. After steaming, I piled on the bags to commence GHE. :spinning:

Rossy2010

GHEing today.. I sprayed some distilled water and sealed with a mixture of Argan, Grapeseed and a few drops of Wild growth.. this is the misture i will use 5 times this week.

tiffers

Too lazy to do anything tonight, so I just sprayed my hair with distilled water and slapped on the bags. :)

youwillrise

just put my baggy on for the night.

i rinsed & conditioned my hair

then i put on darcy's botanicals peach kernel hydrating milk and a castor/sunflower oil mix to seal...then i put on the bag and my scarf.

tiffers

GHE'ing tonight with Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner & Qhemet OHHB.

I'm trying out the conditioner as a leave-in/moisturizer because I wasn't feeling it at all for cowashing. Hopefully I'll get better results using it this way. If not, I'll send it off to my mom like I do with all of the stuff that I don't care for. :lol:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Baggied an additional day last week. I sprayed with SM Yucca & Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist, oiled with sunflower oil, and ended with SM Yucca & Aloe Thickening Milk.

Baggied last night. I greased my scalp with Claudie's Temple & Hairline balm, sprayed with avj/sunflower oil mix, followed by sunflower oil, and finally with BASK Detangling Milk.

tiffers

Sprayed my hair with distilled water, then moisturized with Qhemet AOHC and Camille Rose Moisture Butter. Yummeh. :lick:

I'll be doing GHE tonight.

tiffers

Cendra Thanks girly! It's good to be back. :grin:

Shay72 Yeah, for some reason that BASK Milk just isn't calling to me. I mean, I'm a PJ, so I wanna get it just cuz. :lol: But I don't feel like it'd be anything spectacular.

youwillrise

rinsed & conditioned (california baby super sensitive conditioner)
i also acv rinsed (i did it before the conditioner, which ive never done before...((shrug)) just to test it out ).

let my hair dry a bit and then i sprayed on some of the shea moisture mist (which i added some of the shea moisture curl & style milk to...because i mix things when i'm bored. haha.

havent put my baggy on yet, but i will before i get into bed.

tiffers

Head hurts. Don't wann do anything tonight. Just threw the bags on and am about to down a bottle of Excedrin.