∞°∞°2012 Baggy Challenge!!!∞°∞°

Shay72

Natural, 4A
tiffers
I have a problem thinking of it as lush bc it has that plastic liner in it. Is just me? It very soft to the touch. I will come back and tell you which ones I got. Gotta go look at the site.

youwillrise

just put my baggy on.

spritzed with shea moisture hold & shine moisture spray and sealed with castor oil. didnt even take my hair down out of the pins.

this is my first time trying this spray...bought some today...junkie? maybe. will report back tomorrow on whether i like it or not.

if i do like it, maybe i'll alternate this with the curl & style milk during the week...when i use the milk, i'll take my hair out of the pins and when i use the spray i'll keep my hair up.

maybe re-milk every 2 days or so...that's IF i like the spray enough to do that.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Doing GHE tonight with a half and half head. On one half is Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion and the other half is Pura Body Naturals Chocolate Hair Smoothie. :lol:

I'm comparing them... for scientific reasons. :look:

youwillrise

So...I do like the shea moisture spray. Good refresher and it seems like it'll allow me to not need to use the cream everyday. So yay to that.

Iluvsmuhgrass

I am in :love: *le sigh*.....

Rocked a baggy all day under a du-rag (Ahhhh the joys of working at home :lol: ) and my grass feels gooooooooooood! I'm using Original Moxie DC. That stuff is liquid hair crack. Definitely a staple. I will sell *insert random thing here* to support my habit. :look: Don't judge me. :lachen: Seriously though, the ends of my plaits which are usually frizzed out are CURLY. :look: AAAAAAAAAAALL three textures are juicy and moisturized!!! :woot: Yeaaaaaah buddy. Everybody's happy!

MsAminta

I think I need to cut back on how much water I spritz on my cornrows before I baggy. Woke up in the middle of the night with my head and neck feeling achy. :(

tiffers

MsAminta Aw man, that sucks. I hate being woken up in the middle of the night. :(

chelleypie810 Honestly, I haven't given it a fair shot yet. :perplexed The first time I used it, it was only on a little patch of hair. This last time, out of pure laziness, I left it in for over 24 hours because I didn't feel like rinsing it out... and my hair hates when I do that. So my results were not that great. At all. :ohwell:

Next time I use the Mocha SI, I'll do right by it and give it a proper review. :yep:

Last edited:

tiffers

How's it going tonight, girls?

I'm skipping tonight cuz I'm trying my hand at a bantu knot-out. Hopefully it doesn't look a complete mess tomorrow. *cross fingers*

MsAminta

How's it going tonight, girls?

I'm skipping tonight cuz I'm trying my hand at a bantu knot-out. Hopefully it doesn't look a complete mess tomorrow. *cross fingers*

To be honest, I got a little discouraged after waking up in the middle of the night with aches.. :nono:

youwillrise

Gonna wash & dc tonight...will rinse dc, moisturize & braid on Saturday and the baggy will be back on Saturday night.

I ordered some darcys botanicals stuff for the first time...the peach kernel hydrating milk and the madagascar vanilla whateveryoucallit. Probably try those with my baggy on next weeks wash just so I have clean hair and be able to tell if it works for me or not. If I like it, ill rotate the shea moisture & darcys....we shall see

tiffers

How fare thee tonight, ladies? :drunk:

I'm doing GHE wiith Camille Rose Jansyn Moisture Max Conditioner and Moisture Butter, sealed with Hydratherma Naturals Growth Oil.

Rossy2010

Hey tiffers, pls add me. I will be GHEing 4 - 5 times a week. I was on last years challenge and had good results but after my setback i had to reconstruct my regime. I have finally decided to incorporate GHEing into my regime and the best way I can do is by joining this challenge. Im GHEing with a mixture of Argan oil and grape seed as i type this message :D:lick:.

youwillrise

will definitely review the new stuff.

i may be tempted to try the stuff midweek (if i have it)

but then...maybe i should wait until it's actual wash day so i can be sure my hair is clean before i try anything new lol

i did baggy last night (whole head as always) just spritzed some of the shea moisture mist.

youwillrise

Rossy2010 Yay! Welcome to the partay! :pepper:

youwillrise Girl, you have some iron willpower cuz when I get new stuff, I use it as soon as the box is ripped open :lol:

tiffers

see...no i dont have good willpower at all. i'm the same way...i just always TELL myself that i'll wait to use products and usually end up using it right away...even if i dont need to. it's so freaking hard not to!

tiffers

Moisturized my hair with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk topped with Qhemet AHTB, then twisted it up so I can rock a twistout in a few days.

I'll be baggying tonight. :)

nubiennze

Didn't get around to rinsing today, so I'm still pretty oily from last night. GHEing again w/ no add'l product tonight.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I haven't baggied or Ghe'd in awhile bc I was tired of wearing that bag or bags on my head every night. My hair needs it so I will slowly start back up. Maybe do it 2-3 times a week.

Baggied last night. Sprayed hair with aloe vera juice/sunflower oil mix, followed by sunflower oil, and finally with BASK Hair Detangling Milk.

youwillrise

rinsed and conditioned with the shea moisture restorative conditioner. moisturized w/ the sm milk and sealed w/ castor/sunflower oil before throwing a baggy on my head overnight.

Last edited: