∞°∞°2012 Baggy Challenge!!!∞°∞°

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
MaraWithLove Hell yeah, you got my attention! Grabbin' up on my hair like you're crazy! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

That made me laugh so hard. :lachen:

Okay, okay, I'll do something to this hair tonight. :grin:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
GHE last night using aloe vera juice & cocasta mix, nourish oil, and Oyin's Hair Dew. I'm kinda sick of wearing a baggy at night but it makes a difference with my hair so gotta keep doing it. Kind of at that point with cowashing too but will keep keeping on with that too.

tallnomad

Those of you who are natural, are you doing mostly moisture and then protein?

I bought some aloe vera gel (I think aloe vera is protein, right) and would like to use that on my hair at least once a week to ensure that I'm doing the protein-moisture balance. I get so confused about that.

Since I have extremely thick coarse hair, I'm always nervous to add protein because it has dried my hair out in the past.

lovestarr

Did a baggy last night with JBCO and the night before last with vatika oil. I just came out of yarn braids and started biotin and now I have crazy shedding. Hopefully going back to overnight GHE will reduce it soon.

Aggie

I have not baggied in a loooong while, but my hair needs it tonight. So I am massaging my scalp with some sulfur mix, moisturizing with BB Oil Moisturizer and sealing with JBCO. I will DC again tomorrow but I don't know what I will be using for that as yet.

Cendra

Baggying tonight! Come on, ladies, winter's almost over and I know my hair isn't the only one craving some MOISTURE!

lovestarr

Did my first henna treatment (that I left in overnight) and it was a HUGE success!! I baggy'd last night as a moisturizing treatment after the henna with 50% AOHRS, 25% JBCO and 25% raw honey. My hair was buttery sssoooffftt this morning!!! I am sssooo excited!! I will baggy tonight with vatika oil.

Aggie

I baggied all day today with some Vanilla Silk dreams Moisture Dream today under my wigs while at work. I might be washing it out in a few minutes....maybe...!

lovestarr

Aggie said:
I baggied all day today with some Vanilla Silk dreams Moisture Dream today under my wigs while at work. I might be washing it out in a few minutes....maybe...!

Never thought of bagging under my wig....that's a great idea! I am in the 2012 wig challenge so this would work perfectly!!

Aggie

Never thought of bagging under my wig....that's a great idea! I am in the 2012 wig challenge so this would work perfectly!!

It sure works perfectly for me. All I do is put my wig cap over the baggy and it stays in place all day:yep:.

nubiennze

I've been baggying with an olive/castor/coconut oil mix PREPOO for longer than I care to admit. :blush:

This has just been a lazy hair week all around...I couldn't bring myself to do my mid-week cowash/DC or anything. I'm definitely going to have to get back on the horse starting tonight.

lovestarr

Baggy'd last night with paste of amla, fenugreek, shikakai, and brahmi. Don't know how I feel about overnight paste tho so I might just stick with oils for overnight baggying.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Applied Lenzi Request to scalp & GHE'd. Haven't done so in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Aggie

Baggied this morning but only for an hour before going to work with Taliah Waajid PMB. I really love this leave-in/moisturizer. It leaves my hair super soft.

I really think I finally have just about all my staples down pat:yep:. Although, I am eyeing that Kerastase line something fierce now:lol:. I already pretty much know which products in this line I really want and may purchase sometime next month or perhaps even the end of this month.

Ima stalk a few more threads in this line before I commit though:grin:.

Last edited:

BlkOnyx488

Just Checking in, Still double bagging everynight

my spray mixture is
Grapeseed Oil
Olive oil
Sulphur Powder
castor oil
Proclaim leave-in
and
water

I have the same Braid install from Feb 1st
I am hopin to keep it in untill Mar 31st

I am also in the APL challenge they have a length check scheduled for march 31st, I will post a 3 month growth update then.

Aggie

Baggied 1 hour this afternoon and may do so overnight tonight as well - my hair is actually still damp.