Stuff Said To (and about) Black Women with Long Hair

Leesh

Im real mad at how high that China Doll wig was sittin' up on top a your head like that! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

That is so funny, How you was ringin' the girl around by her hair. And you had about 3 feet a hair talkin' bout split ends, then gone look at the camera real sneaky. :lol:

Last edited:

LovelyNaps26

falling out on the floor when someone else gets a hair cut. :rofl: I've had people nearly lose it when i cut MY hair.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
LOL @People buy weave the length of her hair and she cut all that hair off?!?!

But honestly, sometimes I feel that way when someone gets a major cut.

sunnieb

Too funny! :lol:

The scissor happy stylist nailed it! How many times have we heard the dead end/split ends comment after 2+ inches have been chopped off? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

candy626

Too funny! :lol:

The scissor happy stylist nailed it! How many times have we heard the dead end/split ends comment after 2+ inches have been chopped off? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lol I had a stylist tell me I needed to cut at least 5 inches off. I said wow, five? Needless to say she never cut my hair. At the time I may have needed about an 1.5 to 2 trim--max. But she swore I needed to cut from bsl to shoulder length.

This video was funny

*CherryPie*

That was funny....and true! I have heard just about all of those, except the scissor happy stylist one. I did everything to my own hair before LHCF.

candie19

I was waiting for her to say ....."The only reason why your hair is long is because you have some good hair.