CourtneyNaturalHair "The Mane Choice" Products

myronnie

I have an issue with her listing PEG40 castor oil as castor oil. That's like listing an apple as an orange.

She has really pretty hair though!

Kerryann

Ud think I'd she wanted to make money she'd lower her prices. Who's going to leave hairfinity, a product that does its job well to pay for another new product with no testimonies that costs more??? When Ford wanted to make more money, it gave its employees raises and lowered the prices of his cars.
Business sense is key.
I hope she sees this post

Well hairfinity has completion now because i can testify her vitamins work

Gr8ness83

Well hairfinity has completion now because i can testify her vitamins work

You just made my day!!!! I just ordered a 2 month supply and I am looking forward to getting some great results. How much growth did you get and how long until you noticed growth? I plan on wearing braids/twists for 98% of this year so I am hoping that I get a lot of growth so I can retain all of it. The majority of the reviews/results that I have seen, the average is 1.5-2" in the first month. Did you get the same results? Sorry for all the questions. I posted a thread about it a few days ago but not many ladies have had much experience with the vitamins...

Kerryann

You just made my day!!!! I just ordered a 2 month supply and I am looking forward to getting some great results. How much growth did you get and how long until you noticed growth? I plan on wearing braids/twists for 98% of this year so I am hoping that I get a lot of growth so I can retain all of it. The majority of the reviews/results that I have seen, the average is 1.5-2" in the first month. Did you get the same results? Sorry for all the questions. I posted a thread about it a few days ago but not many ladies have had much experience with the vitamins...

U know I didn't measure but I can see a difference. My hair has grown and I still have 5 more days in the first bottle. I bought 4. Now I know where my hair is at doing the pull test so after I finish the next bottle I will know exactly how much.

mssoconfused

Is anyone is taking these vitamins and have results to share? Thanks in advance!!

I've used for about 6 months and while my hair is longer, I didn't notice the dramatic growth that other women did. I have one bottle left that I will use up but likely not order again. My thoughts are that since I have a pretty healthy diet, exercise regularly, and maintain a pretty strict hair care regimen the vitamins only worked minimally on me, if at all. I had similar results with Hairfinity.

BillsBackerz67

I've used for about 6 months and while my hair is longer, I didn't notice the dramatic growth that other women did. I have one bottle left that I will use up but likely not order again. My thoughts are that since I have a pretty healthy diet, exercise regularly, and maintain a pretty strict hair care regimen the vitamins only worked minimally on me, if at all. I had similar results with Hairfinity.

I agree I think the people who are nutrient deficient or don't have that great of a diet will probably see more progress and benefit from her supplements than someone who is already a healthy eater and gets their RDV of vitamins and nutrients. Once you reach that threshold your body can't absorb anymore vitamins. I almost purchased her hair vits, but right before I ordered them I had a doc appt had labs drawn and was told I was anemic. Not surprised, I eat very healthy but I just don't eat a lot. Her supplements contain no iron or any minerals for that matter besides zinc, so I opted for a prenatal vitamin from Trader Joes that is fortified with iron instead. I've had decreased shedding and a marked improvement with my nails within a month of taking them.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I introduced and iron supplement last week too. I want to see if it will help with growth and retention.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

BostonMaria

Bumping because I came across this Youtuber's video and fell over when I saw all that pretty hair
Does anyone know if her products are sold in stores yet?

ETA: Never mind! Just found a local retailer in Massachusetts that sells this product

Anaisin

The tropical Moringa duo on dry hair is unreal. Even on dry hair with product on it. No whiteness or gunky feeling hair. Still dries clear and shiny. Good for detangling & styling in a rush when you don't want wet or damp hair. I put wetline gel on top for a bun.

Last edited:

faithVA

I'm still trying these products out. I've been buying one by one. I have the shampoo, conditioner, leave in and the spray. I will probably test them all together some time in may. For the small test I have done I like the. The shampoo and cowash don't strip my hair. I'm expecting my hair to feel nice and moisturized after using the leave in.

PureSilver

her vitamins are good, i've taken them for 10 months. i started at a twa an now i have a chin length bob. Also my hair is slight bit thicker. i wish i had gained more thickness but i have to remind myself that genes play a part as well.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I am taking the vitamins as well, but I think my chubby, old, greedy body is snatching up the nutrients before my hair and nails get them. I will give them another two months.

The Biotin Gel actually clumps and defines my coils; I love it, but not that price. The only thing let for me to try is the 24K Gel.

LushLox

I think they are expensive given the size of the product. I got mins at 40% off and happy about it

The problem for us British gals is black hair products, particularly the US ones, are über expensive. So when I see Mane Choice products at that price I can't grumble especially when I'm used to paying a lot more for the same sized bottle.

In fairness though the market seems to have mellowed out a bit and the prices are not quite as outrageous as they used to be. Long may it continue!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@LushLox
I'm not too familiar with this line, just bought a couple items for the 1st time during the recent 40% off Sale, to try out, but I agree with you, they are definitely reasonably priced.

They are not overly "pricey" by no means.

However, I did enjoy getting them on Sale, since it will be my 1st time trying them.

I wanted to try the Egyptian Line, but bought everything but that.

I will be watching reviews and gearing up for the next big Sale.

LushLox

@LushLox
I'm not too familiar with this line, just bought a couple items for the 1st time during the recent 40% off Sale, to try out, but I agree with you, they are definitely reasonably priced.

They are not overly "pricey" by no means.

However, I did enjoy getting them on Sale, since it will be my 1st time trying them.

I wanted to try the Egyptian Line, but bought everything but that.

I will be watching reviews and gearing up for the next big Sale.

The reviews are simply too good, I'll have to buy the Green Tea and Carrot mask next; it sounds heavenly!

Any reviews on it yet ladies?