? for Beverly

Armyqt

Hey Bev, don't want to stir up anything,but I'm a little concerned about anonymous posting. The longhairlovers board had this function and I remember lots of problems with "trolls" invading the space. Back then I was still lurking, but I don't want anyone to mess up our good thing here. Just a question. And Once again, thanks a bunch for all your hard work. The New board is really nice.

SVT

In the meantime, I'm just gonna choose very carefully which anonymous posts I answer. I remember the horror that was Network54. *shudders*

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
yes i agree, i definitely dont want anon's posting, they like to start drama! the anon post was just a quirk that should be worked out now, you should have to log in to post to these boards. Beverly

beverly

Staff member
thanks honeyvibe, i just fixed the ubb code, I didn't even notice that. Also are you seeing 25 subjects per page now? I'll going to try an add the other icons also.. You all are so helpful!

G

For some reason I can only view the messages or respond to them when I am NOT logged in. Once I log in and click on a message, I get a blank page. But when I am not logged in I see all of the messages. Has anyone else had this problem?

--kasey

beverly

Staff member
hi kasey, im going to look into it now, i think i know what is wrong, ill email you once its fixed.

G

bev, can you email me also because i'm having this problem quite a bit. i posted it in another thread, but if i just click on a thread, i get a blank page. so i have to go back to the main index, and click on the name of the person who posted last. then i have to work my way back. i can't just click on them in random order. it's diriving me crazy!!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

adrienne
[email protected]