Hair Formula 37 Supplements

G

[pollstart]
[polltitle=I've taken HF37, and I would consider it...]
[polloption=Effective]
[polloption=Uneffective]
[pollstop]

What do you guys think about this product? I have been taking it for one month now, and so far I'm happy with the results, but I know that it will take some time to see the length I want because my hair is natural.

Better yet, is anyone a natural 4a/4b who has been taking these supplements? Share your experience with me! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Leigh

I think it works. But it can be expensive. I took it a while ago and noticed increased growth.

G

<font color="purple">for me, it was a complete waste of money. it didn't even improve the condition of my nails. everyone is different, but that's my input. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne </font color>

LondonDiva

I have to agree with Adrienne. A good Multi vitamin and amino acid supplement is basically HF37 I get my multi vits and minerals and aminos in the liquid and won't look back.

I still take my 5mg of biotin every day.

I'm finishing up on the silica that i have to see if it makes any improvements on my hair.

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
Sorry girls, I'm actually the Anonymous starter of this, er, poll. It doesn't look like it worked.
Anyhoo, my nails have improved, so I will infer that that is an indication HF37 is working.

henrilou

I took HF37 for a 3 month period and I saw nothing amazing considering the cost/inconvenience. I am taking GNC UltraNourishhair and MSM and Biotin and I feel that I get the same results with out all that bother. Basically the effects from vits are SUBTLE. It only affects your ROOTS, and eventually those roots will be your ENDS. I don't think the results are dramatic, but over time, your hair will thank you.

Lucia

Hi LondonDiva, glad to see your here,
I've been taking HF-37 for a year now, and it has been working miracles for me, I guess my hair and nails respond to it, but I'm also taking other vitamins and that boosts the growth rate up.

ladytee

I didn't have any results from HF 37. For me they were really a waste of money considering I can get the same amout of amino acids from supplments at vitimin shops for a whole lot less. I really think if you want to add vitamins to your hair regemine, you have to find out what works with your body. You know, what nutrition you're lacking so you can customize your perfect supplement routine. Everybody is diffrent and you'll find what works for you. Much luck

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
Thanks for the diverse replies, ladies. It gives me more sobered expectations. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tea

I've taken HF-37 as well as Hairtopia before and think they are both effective. I would have to agree though with what alot of the other ladies have said. You can achieve similar results by having a good multivitamin, amino complex and other supplements routine without the high price. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I've been taking HF-37 for a year now, and it has been working miracles for me, I guess my hair and nails respond to it, but I'm also taking other vitamins and that boosts the growth rate up.

[/ QUOTE ] What other vitamins, Lucia? What's your hair type? If we're similar, I may want to try your regime to maximze my results, too.