What are all the methods of wearing our hair?

pebbles

Hi guys,

I wanted to know if there are 3 basic ways to wear our hair. If I forgot one, can you tell me?

1. Natural
2. Relaxed
3. Texturized

I think that's it, but if I've forgotten any, can you let me know? I'm gathering this information for Nikos.

Thanks ladies. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

LondonDiva,

Did I list every method we wear our hair in? I didn't forget one did I? I can't think of anything else other than those 3. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

Ooh, Thanks Caress! How could I forget that, I wore one for almost 10 years! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif I wonder if anyone still wears a curl perm?

caress

My cousin has a Wave Nouveau. Her hair has loose waves and her hair touches her shoulder blades. She's tall too.

pebbles

Thanks guys. So far there are 5.

-Natural
-Relaxed
-Texturized
-Curl Perm
-Transitioning (thanks daviine)

I think that covers everybody. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LuvableLady

Don't forget braids, with or without extensions. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

That may fall under natural, relaxed, or transition, not sure. /images/graemlins/angel.gif

/images/graemlins/band2.gif /images/graemlins/band2.gif /images/graemlins/bath.gif These are cute! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

pebbles

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Don't forget braids, with or without extensions.

That may fall under natural, relaxed, or transition, not sure

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey LuvableLady, that's what I thought, since braids can be done with relaxed or natural hair. I figured that braids would fall more under hairstyles. /images/graemlins/smile.gif