Reniece straightened my hair! Lots of pictures!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I keep saying it, I love the texture of your hair. Your hair is breathtaking.

Imma be a hyprocrite for 47 seconds (because I always tell people to embrace their own hair) and say, that if I could choose me some hair, I would choose your hair texture and your length. I'm going to stalk Reniece's shop because nothing but stunningly beautiful heads of hair leave that place. Dang...just beautiful.

Aggie

Well what da? Okay, I mean like WOW! Geesh girl mwedzi, I had no clue you all that :drool: :thud: Oooops! Can't seem to get the words out right. Ahh, forget it, I'm stunned, just stunned. In a great way of course.

Go Reneice! Good job girlie!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Your hair is gorgeous and so healthy.

Reniece is such a blessing. Her mom is just as nice. I met them both a few years ago when Reniece celebrated her first year in business. They are all very down to earth people. :Rose:

Candy828

You give a new definition to the :shocked:"Shock and Aw":eek2: effect! BAM!!!! I have reviewed this thread at least three or four times already..... I need to use this as a flash card to the "North Koreans"...... can you say "SHUT UP".....:lachen:

Beautiful!!!! Keep growing......

MrsHouston

Girl, this is one of the coolest hair stories ever since I've been a member of this site back in 2006. YOUR HAIR ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel you on the tender-headed...I'm the same and much of the reason I do my own hair too.

Adaoba2012

OMGGGGG Mwedzi your hair is amazing! I had to call my younger brother in the room to look at the shrunken vs straightened look and he was confused :lol: Your hair looks absolutely beautiful! I need to get an appointment with Reniece some how sheesh! Beautiful! :congrats:

Carisa

Girl this hair is so gorgeous I had to come see it again! This post has brought all type of lurkers out lol!

Lynnerie

I almost passed out and my I showed my brother and he said your hair is amazing! Gurl you are gorgeous and so is that hair! I'm so glad you let Reniece do your hair because this is an inspiration for me. I was contemplating on relaxing this year but now I know I can hang in there. Thank you sooo much for sharing. Happy Holidays!

My Friend

Here I am again. I so wish this thread was posted a month ago when I ....I ...I
TERLAXED my hair:cry2::cry2::cry2: why..why..why:wallbash::wallbash:

BC see you soon:ohwell:

mstk

All of that hair... :drool: It looks great, and it's good that she was able to straighten it without hurting you.

JJamiah

OMG How Did I miss this thread, Mwedzi Your hair and you are BEAUTIFUL OMG, Your hair is always amazing so I would expect nothing less. :) :drool:
Then she put curls in it:

Side view:

Then she directed me to flip it and shake it for a video. I was really awkward. I'm not used to straight hair was afraid I was going to mess it up or tangle it. But I tried.

And from the front:

I even did a bun drop, with video from that hopefully coming soon!

I don't know what to do with straight hair, so I wore it down for a couple of days and now it's in a bun.
But I think I will try a bantu knot out or put some curls in it or something. All the same, I'm glad I got it done and glad to find out that there is at lease one stylist out there who is gentle, skilled, and open to learn more if she thinks there are any gaps in her knowledge. I highly recommend her.