WEN

Lisa

I'm so excited! :pepper: I ordered QVC's today's special value a few days ago when it was 5 bottles of Wen. It came yesterday and now I can't wait to :driver: and try it!! My biggest problem is which one to try first? I have:

1. Sweet Almond Mint
  2. Tea Tree
  3. Fig
  4. Cucumber Aloe
  5. Lavender Oil

Anyone have a recommendation about which cleansing conditioner to try first?

bestblackgirl

i like the sweet almond mint. it'll leave ur scalp all tingly and have no smell. the others smell horrible to me. i dont know about the lavendar oil since i havent tried that one

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Fig has the most moisture and it's my favorite. I like Lavender and Sweet Almond Mint next in that order.

cutenss

I have being using the cucumber aloe. I like it too. I got the 4 big bottles. And that was the one closest to the shower :lol:

mswright00

I am thinking about buying this product. I went to the site, and they have a sample packet. Does anyone know if this product contains sulfate?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Is is good because it has no sulfates? Would a different sulfate poo do just as good as WEN? I want to try it, but the price has me saying:nono::nono::nono:. Us it really worth the price?:rolleyes:

Iluvsmuhgrass

DD, yep. For me it was. It curbed my breakage, made my hair healthier, whittled down my product list, and soothed my scalp. I tried to replace it with Hair One but it wasn't the same for me.

I used the Almond mint because it felt the best for my fine hair. The Fig gave me breakage (and I thought that was weird......) and the tea tree was ok but drying. The almond mint was the bidnezz for my fine hair. I stopped using it because of the price. I want to go back to it. Like yesterday.

aquajoyice

I Looooooovvvvvve The Fig and just got a 32oz bottle i'm working on. I also gave my mom my first bottle I bought and now she's addicted too LOL!

aquajoyice

Is is good because it has no sulfates? Would a different sulfate poo do just as good as WEN? I want to try it, but the price has me saying:nono::nono::nono:. Us it really worth the price?:rolleyes:
I thought all No-Sulfate shampoo's would work the same. And up until now i've never liked the results i've gotten from any of the no-sulfate shampoos so I was skeptical. But after researching it I thought i'd try and honestly not all no-sulfates are created equally. I love the stuff and have also dwindled my products list becuase it's so versatile it's amazing

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I thought all No-Sulfate shampoo's would work the same. And up until now i've never liked the results i've gotten from any of the no-sulfate shampoos so I was skeptical. But after researching it I thought i'd try and honestly not all no-sulfates are created equally. I love the stuff and have also dwindled my products list becuase it's so versatile it's amazing

Sorry so many questions. Please tell me how you use it. I'm thinking I'm going to buy it to try it. I'm relaxed and I'm attempting a year long stretch. Which WEN would you recommend?

Allandra

I'm going to go ahead and order one.

It seems as though everyone here is raving about the sweet almond mint and the fig.

Where did you order your WEN?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I'm going to go ahead and order one.

It seems as though everyone here is raving about the sweet almond mint and the fig.

Where did you order your WEN?

QVC, Amazon (wh'ich orders directly from Chaz Dean's site) or Chaz Dean's Wen site. QVC has discounts whereas the others are full price.

Makenzie

My fave is the fig. Least fav is lavendar. I use it to bathe my dog and its fabulous.:giggle: So its still a win win.

MonaLisa

Love FIG.....it's been marinating on my head overnight...
I had surgery last week and my hair was looking like Buckwheat...the WEN has calmed it back down...yes, I had angry hair..

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
*bump* Anyone??? I think I have one that may be way expired if so.

I've never seen or looked for an expiration date. I think it's just like most hair products that have decent shelf life anyways. I haven't kept any in storage for years and years so I don't know.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Love FIG.....it's been marinating on my head overnight...
I had surgery last week and my hair was looking like Buckwheat...the WEN has calmed it back down...yes, I had angry hair..

Awww :hug2: How ya feeling Cuz?! Are you all right?
I'm glad you had your Wen. It's just what the doctor ordered!
It smells like Cherry cough medicine! :lachen:

Lisa

Wow! Thanks ladies I can't wait to try the other bottles! I used the tree tree oil (I have a slight dandruff problem right now. I read the directions so I divided my hair into 4 sections and I used 8 pumps/section and I massaged it in combed it through. Since I've never use a conditioning shampoo I rinsed and repeated but this time after I combed it though it I put on my shower cap and took a shower. It tingled and felt cool all though my shower (Loved it).

I rinsed and combed though my hair (my comb just glided though my hair). I used 3 pumps as a leave in and I rolled. I didn't have any tangles and it was easy to comb. My hair also felt thicker and stronger (I can't explain it). It was probably my imagination but when I took the rollers out it look and felt moisturized (not to mention my shiny bouncy curls).

I love it!!

Has anyone used this product to go natural or does it help to stretch your relaxers?

Lisa

What does the styling cream do? Has anyone used it or the oils? I wish I had put myself on the auto delivery program now :ohwell:

MonaLisa

Awww :hug2: How ya feeling Cuz?! Are you all right?
I'm glad you had your Wen. It's just what the doctor ordered!
It smells like Cherry cough medicine! :lachen:

LOL....I'm getting there...thank you :hug2:
I am very happy for prescribed meds...:look:

Yes, very happy for my WEN. I looked at the gallon...and I must be heavy handed...no way is that lasting me until the next gallon offering Summer 2010 :ohwell:

Muse

I've placed my order. :grin:

Lol, so did I. I just ordered the 16oz fig from QVC. I got the one that comes with the comb. That comb is $15 on Chaz's site!:nono: But it's only a dollar extra when ordered with the CC. I hear a lot of people shed more with Fig though I am hoping that this doesn't happen to me because I really need the moisture.