Welcome back!

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
I am going to try and work out a few bugs over the next few days but you can begin posting.. Shout out to adrienne for being the homepage model

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Oh and yes you need register again, and the old messages are gone sorry! the formats were different

G

Hi. It's BlkMane. The new site looks good! Of course, it's still a little foreign still. I have to get use to all the new "gadgets."

Sorry all the old posts are gone! Bummer. Oh well. Guess we'll be getting a lot of typing practice! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

G

Woowhee!! Thanks Beverly. The board is great. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
To bad about the old posts though. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Leigh

G

Hello Ladies

LondonDiva here

Thank god the site is now back up as I was having SERIOUS withdrawl.

My name is Naomi and I am a LHCF addict!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I love the new format, but am sad I lost my 400+ posts /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Aww nevermind.

G

its me Madison /images/graemlins/smile.gif

and londondiva you weren't the only one, i was going completely mad /images/graemlins/grin.gif

thanks Beverly. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

I'm repeating this in all the threads, the boards aren't working right (with logging in), Im trying to get it fixed, I am hope it will be fixed by the end of the day. /images/graemlins/confused.gif You will be able to tell when the error messages are gone from the top of the screen. I am so upset about this!Beverly

G

Beverly

Don't worry about it chica /images/graemlins/grin.gif we are just happy that you were able to pull through for us all. Its only frustrating cause we're hair junkies that's all and haven't had a fix for 2 days. Do you know what that does to a woman. LOL

Anyways I'm gonna start posting hair questions when the board is running properly and I'm registered so it's easier to track the posts in the future in need be. Can you imagine doing a search for anons??? lol

G

To echo what London diva said....I was having SERIOUS withdrawal symptoms!!!!!

Sweetcocoa

G

Man, I had the DT'S (the shakes) from withdrawal! Two, three days without checking in with the girls is too much! Hi everyone, it's Kitkat. Gosh darn it, too bad the old messages are all gone. Beverly, the new format looks great!! Guess we'll have to build things up again, but I think we're up to the challenge!

G

Hi everyone, just trying to see if I can post. Love the new board.

G

Still testing. My name did not show up even though I signed in. Trying to see if my name comes up this time.

caramelbarbie

Hi everyone!
This is the first time I'm posting.Like many of the others I've missed it while it was under construction.
It looks great! *smile*