October 17,18,19..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

meka72

Prepoo/detangle: Tressame Naturals conditioner plus Liquid Gold Amaka oil

Co-Cleanse: KV 4n1

DC: SD Razzberry Coconut topped with EVOO

M&S: CR almond jai mixed with APB hair cream in blueberry cheesecake topped with ceramide oil blend sealed with ST scalp pomade

NaturalBritt87

Cleanse: acv and dermorganics conditioner (detangled with same products)
DC: alikay naturals honey and sage. Steamed with it for 30-35 minutes
Leave-in: smooth naturals ultimate hair treat
Styler: smooth naturals hair perfection gel
Refresher: Obia naturals curl hydration spray
Result: perfect wash and go!
I style my hair at night and diffuse/air dry so that I won't go outside with wet hair. I usually prep my hair the same way in the summer too unless I'm short on time.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Cleanse: acv and dermorganics conditioner (detangled with same products)
DC: alikay naturals honey and sage. Steamed with it for 30-35 minutes
Leave-in: smooth naturals ultimate hair treat
Styler: smooth naturals hair perfection gel
Refresher: Obia naturals curl hydration spray
Result: perfect wash and go!
I style my hair at night and diffuse/air dry so that I won't go outside with wet hair. I usually prep my hair the same way in the summer too unless I'm short on time.

NaturalBritt87

Your thoughts on the Alikay Honey & Sage?

Thanks!

NaturalBritt87

IDareT'sHair the first time I used this DC I used it with my hothead conditioning cap for about 20 minutes. My hair was soft but I wasn't wowed and I skipped over it to use other DCs like my beloved CJ curl rehab.

But this weekend I wanted to steam my hair and wanted to give this DC another chance to impress. I steamed for 30-35 minutes and my hair was super duper soft! I had minimal, minimal frizz in my crown (which is usually frizz city) my curls were very hydrated. You know sometimes when you've done a really good DC and your hair looks extremely dark because of all the moisture your strands are soaking up while wet? That's how my hair looked.

I use the crown of my hair to judge if my hair has been well DC'd, if I have minimal frizz on naked hair then I know the conditioner worked well for my hair. It is a DC I'll repurchase and get more than one provided a sale is going on. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

NaturalBritt87

IDareT'sHair your most welcomed! I understand the importance of a thorough review especially if you are trying to make a decision regarding whether to purchase something or not. I try to give as much info as I can without sounding long winded.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@NaturalBritt87

Like PBN.:yep:

My favorite is the Murumuru Lotion and the Brazil Loc oil or Sapote Oil - which is always OOS for some reason?:perplexed

I do have the Mango Tea I just bought for the 1st time (Haven't tried it yet).

I also have the Chocolate Smoothie. I like it.

It gets mixed reviews though and some have said it went bad on them. I've never had that happen.