Black Friday Wish List 2014

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I want to try more SheScentIt products and hopefully restock on Aubrey Oganics conditioners from the vitamin websites.

I also need more scarves. Everything looks old and ratty.

Maybe I'll splurge on a flatiron. I pretty much wear my natural texture, but I do want to wear it straight once this winter.

lamaria211

Oooh I love wishlist so far I want
Some Qhemet amla heavy cream
Quite a few silk dreams products
Wen
Hairveda DC and a few moisturizers
Carols daughters smoothies
Darcys pumpkin seed condish x1234556
More APB mask , DCs, creams and leave in
I'll be back:)

jbwphoto1

I already did two posts on my blog about Black Friday sales. I'm in need of a new leave-in and possibly a store bought moisture spray. Other than that:

Bobeam Products
ACV & Bentonite Clay shampoo bar
Possibly some of her skin care bars

NaturelleGrow:
Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Root and Cinnamon deep conditioner (moisture)
Herbal Blends Deep Conditioner (moisture)
Intense Deep Conditioner Hair Repair (protein)
Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioner

NJoy:
Long and Healthy Hair Growth Oil with Sulfur (will also get my husband a bottle of the men's formula to keep him from using mine)

HennaSooq:
Indigo

Vitacost:
Coconut Oil (on the fence with how much I have in the pantry)
Glycerin and AVJ (if I'm still making my own moisture spray).

Not buying:
Regular Shampoos (SM)
Henna (can get it on the ground)
Vatika oil (same place as the henna)
Ayuverdic Powders (have a pile from last year and can find them cheaper on the ground)
Styling Products
Essential Oils

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I'm primarily seeking to restock staples that run out. Don't really have much new stuff I want to try but naturally this is subject to change :look:

Vendors that may make the list depending on stash and/or sale: Claudie's (protein conditioners), Hairveda (oils only), J. Monique's Naturals [DONE], Liquid Gold (DONE), Ebonicurls (1 bonnet- might be done since purchased from BBC), The Wrap Life (1-2 scarves)

Komaza Care: Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment, restock Protein Hair Strengthener <-- undecided
APB: [DONE]
Silk Dreams: Restock Destination Hydration and any DCs as needed (VCSMD, SW, SWD, RCA, MSI)
Blue Roze Beauty: Restock any DCs as needed (Cocoa Rhassoul or Manuka Honey)
PBN: Restock MMM
Kurlee Belle: Restock Thirsty Kurls Leave In
And totally not hair related but a PS4 :look:

Last edited:

jbwphoto1

Will look into APB since I'm looking to swap out a couple of products. Forgot about looking for some fancy satin and silk bonnets and scarves. Maybe I can finally find the elusive silk wig cap before the company making them is no longer in business.

Angelbean

Oooh I love wishlist so far I want
Some Qhemet amla heavy cream
Quite a few silk dreams products
Wen
Hairveda DC and a few moisturizers
Carols daughters smoothies
Darcys pumpkin seed condish x1234556
More APB mask , DCs, creams and leave in
I'll be back:)

That's exactly how many Darcy's pumpkins I need That stuff is bomb!

Angelbean

I also want some belle butters and naturelle grow dc's my list is going to be so long by the time bf is really close lol

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
MileHighDiva PHS may be dethroned by Claudie's Revitalizing Hair Reconstructor, I'll see next wash day. PHS may still be around for whims but not sure if it will retain staple status.

Saludable84 X1 is on next year's BF list (unless they have a sweet deal before then). Too many PS friends that I haven't been able to play with for a long time & PS has some exclusives coming up I want to play so I'm grabbing PS4 first. I'm still getting good games for my X360 at least through late Winter 2015 so I'm in no hurry to upgrade on that one.

Marand13

I want to get a couple more flexi8s for me and DD. :yep:
And just maybe an iPad.... or a new Macbook Pro.... :look:

natstar

Im currently using up and trying my products to see what works the best. By black friday I should have a better idea

prettyinpurple

BASK (body products)
-- orange curacao (loved it), might try the chocolate one too
Don't need any more of their hair products, still working on DCs from last Black Friday. I might (big maybe) look at the new cleansing condish.

Brown Butter Beauty
-- babassu dc (staple)

DB maybe
-- deep condish, always on my list and never purchase lol
-- herbal tea spray (staple) but I do have a backup to use

The dc's are a maybe bc I have plenty from last year's sales. I have three in rotation which is plenty for me.

I would love a new styling butter for my twists. Something similar to QB Aethiopika but w/o that strong scent. Or I need to perfect a mango butter recipe on my own.

mzpurp

Hmmmm...

As far as hair products go, I have a few companies that I still want to try out like BASK, HairVeda, and SheScentIt. I'd also like to up my stash of Silk Dreams, but these are all based off of how good these sales are going to be....

I do want a new tv! Don't know what inches but one that you can watch Netflix and all that lol! DASSIT!

cutenss

I want...

ETAE Caramel Treatment, with the shampoo, conditioner and buttershine
Simplicity Hair Oil, with the shampoo and conditioner
Komaza Protein Treatment
A satin bonnet that fits my head
Mane Choice vitamins
Hard Bonnet Dryer (I may get this before BF)

I think that is all :)

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I want a kinky straight lace wig and some Kerastase Chroma Riche Masque. I doubt that Kerastase will have a sale though :(

ikandi87

My list:

-Silk Dreams: Mocha silk, shea what, sw deux, Vanilla silk, mocha bling, RCA

-APB: stock up on hair puddings/creams in varying scents

Still researching:

-High-end kinky/deep curly extensions

-pro flat iron and blow dryer

......and an inch of growth...or two

Fauxshim

Gym Rat
I'd love to find a jumbo size container of the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner. It melts the tangles right out of my hair.

BEAUTYU2U

Probably some Qhemet ... it's been over a year and that's way too long. I also want to try Oyin Handmade.

jbwphoto1

I know I sat down, late one night and figured out exactly how many jars and bottles of everything I needed. Why on earth can I not find that list now?!?!?!

Hibiscus30

BASK
Lemon Beignet Whipped Souffle and Sugar Scrub
(If only I could dupe those scrubs...I would be in heaven)

Nada...nothing...not one hair product is on my wish list this year...my only wish is to use up this stash that I have (even after giving my niece and sister a ton of products)