Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

Lilmama1011

i found the tape, i might do the pull down method, i always wonder if im measuring correctly or if the measuring tape is touching my scalp or starting randomly and my nails don't help

Lilmama1011

relaxed
7 for both sides of back on outter sides and 9 on left front and 10 on right front ,back cbl and front apl
goal length is WL
using grapeseed oil (can't promise i will warm it up, it should warm up while massaging)

Last edited:

Duchess007

Inversion Technique: massage Warm oil at night around 9pm then hang off my bed for 5 min or so ( i was thinking about getting one of those Head Massager's so i wont mess up my hair while doing this i just dont know where to get one besides online.)

Dollar Tree has scalp massagers (the ones that look like a daddy longlegs)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Duchess007

Natural/Relaxed: Natural

Type: mixed textures, 3c to 4b

Last Relaxer: 2010

BC: 2010

Current Length: BSL

Hair Goal: WL 2015 (I want it to hit mid-back when in curly state)

Oil of Choice: Will alternate NaturelleGrow Healthy Hair Oil and ORS HAIRepair until I run out. Then I'll either use NJoy or Liquid Gold.

This is my LC after October inversion week.

image-2952714689.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

Lilmama1011

this is the front right section at the very beginning of my arm pit and so is my front at the same length

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131031_191111.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131031_191111.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Beamodel

I will try it again

Natural/Relaxed: Relaxed
Current Length: BSL
Goal Length: MBL
Oil of Choice: KeraVada (Fenugreek) or Bee Mine

image-2561143131.jpg

Last edited:

growinstrong

Add me to the list please. I haven't joined a challenge in years :spinning:. Starting pic in signature

Natural/Relaxed: Relaxed
Current Length: CBL
Goal Length: MBL 2014
Oil of Choice: NJoys growth oil, coconut oil or olive oil

Last edited:

Lilmama1011

It's almost 230 am here and I'm thinking about inverting now, hmmmm but then again I'm not going to want to heat up my oil, I would put my oil in boiled water, I heard putting it in the microwave isn't good and I don't feel like boiling water

Lilmama1011

I decided that I'm going to invert without heating my oil, least time I heated up my oil for one day and the other six I said forget that ish and saw some growth so will try that again to see if I get results and maybe in dec I will heat it up if I'm not happy with the result. Since I'm only three weeks I should be able to tell by the new growth

Woo hoo! It's here! I'm not inverting for a few more hours but I don't think I've ever been more excited to see a month turnover!

I'll be back later with a starting pic.

Sent from my BFF, the iPad.

nlamr2013

Hmm im on day 4 I twisted my hair the day our so before I started and haven't noticed significant change that can be solely attributed to inversion and not just loosening of twists.
I lie with my head hanging over the bed for 4 ish minutes. Ill give it the last 3 days.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Day 1: Warmed some NG Mega Growth Oil, applied to scalp, massaged for about 2 minutes, inverted by standing up and hanging over (last time I did it over the bed for 4 minutes and had no results) for 5 minutes. Then I did another little one minute massage afterward. I'll continue this same routine for the next six days.

This better yield some results.

nakialovesshoes

Are you guys going to do it everyday or just one week out of the month? Today will be day 5 for me. I pulled out my trusted length check shirt prior to starting so if I have noticeable growth on Monday, I'll be officially joining this challenge.

Lilmama1011

Are you guys going to do it everyday or just one week out of the month? Today will be day 5 for me. I pulled out my trusted length check shirt prior to starting so if I have noticeable growth on Monday, I'll be officially joining this challenge.

One week a month