Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I tried the de-vacur.l decadence Wednesday and it was just meh. It cleansed well but provided little to no moisture. It's definitely not a repurchase
@curlyhersheygirl
Decadence gets mixed reviews. Glad I never purchased it. Probably won't.

The reviews have been more on the negative than the positive.

I think I may use APB tomorrow? Cleansing Conditioner, DC'er (UCS) I will probably be doing a Protein Rx too.

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
Decadence gets mixed reviews. Glad I never purchased it. Probably won't.

The reviews have been more on the negative than the positive.

I think I may use APB tomorrow? Cleansing Conditioner, DC'er (UCS) I will probably be doing a Protein Rx too.
@IDareT'sHair
Yeah I see why now. Although it's geared toward tight curls I think it would work better on looser textured hair. My hair craves moisture so it just wasn't enough for me. Ou.idad's coconut blew this out the water.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
So, I'm going to probably wash my hair agian on Monday. I did a protein treatment the other day and my hair feels like crap. I thought my hair needed it since it's been a while but clearly it's not.

My hair is so resistant it's ridiculous. I have to try to find a solution. I think I will look into doing another Komaza hair analysis. Last time when I did, it was during a few months into transitioning. Feels like I've reached a wall and I just want to get around it.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
This is exactly how I feel/felt with this detangling issue. :nono:

Hopefully, I found something that works.:perplexed:

So, I know how you feel.:ohwell: It's so frustrating........

It's become a nuisance. Idk what to do anymore. I was talking to my mother and she said " Well, that's why I asked you before going natural if you were 100% sure because honey..... that hair is work!"

I really wish I could find someone here that's trustworthy enough to do my hair. I need a break.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
It's become a nuisance. Idk what to do anymore. I was talking to my mother and she said " Well, that's why I asked you before going natural if you were 100% sure because honey..... that hair is work!"

I really wish I could find someone here that's trustworthy enough to do my hair. I need a break.
@flyygirlll2
And Mama would know.:giggle:

I'm sure she struggled with that head for years!:giggle:

I got a name of a girl from several naturals (same girl from several folks) and she is close to where I live.......:curtain:
I'm just not 'mentally' ready for that right now.:dighole: