Milk + Honey

NaturalBritt87

Milk + Honey reviews?

Any reviews on this brand of natural hair products? Particularly the curl delight mist. Thanks!

Last edited:

NaturalBritt87

shawnyblazes they're sold on curlmart. I wanted to try that mist for 20% off with free shipping but no one has any reviews so I'm reluctant. It's not like I can return it if I don't like it and since no has really chimed in about it I can't sell it on the forum either. Decisions, decisions.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Save your money.
I bought the Tangle-Free Pudding & Curl Delight Mist from Curlmart 3 months ago.

The Tangle-Free Pudding is just whipped butters + coconut oil in a bottle. It's very thick, doesn't absorb into hair & has zero slip. I tried it as a rinse out detangler (per the instructions) on freshly washed hair. That was disasterous - it tangled my hair and left it gummy; had to rewash. I now use it as a sealer or add it to deep conditioners.

The Curl Delight Mist is slightly better. It's the same formula as TFP but with more coconut oil & water added. The consistency is an oilier version of Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier. Like PMB I had to dilute with distilled H20. Unlike PMB the Curl Delight Mist doesn't moisturize or have any slip. It's another liquid sealant.

ETA: I considered writing a review on CurlMart. the other products had poor reviews. I'm reluctant to give poor reviews for a Black startup; especially if I had no CS/quality control issues.

Last edited: