Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

nmartin20

@caliscurls Do I need both Seyani & the Juicy Buttercreme or should I just stick with Seyani? I'm trying to narrow this list down. I had Juicy Berry Buttercreme and sold it (by mistake). Now I'm wondering if I should repurchase it BF? What do you think? Have you tried? Anyone else who has tried both please weigh in. @Froreal3 @NappyNelle And others....(in this Challenge):look:
. I've used it. It's actually pretty good. It has a nice scent. I has a light whip consistence and a little goes a long way. I will say that the oils did separate at the bottom. I'm thinking it was due to the hot weather. It still performed well. I just kept in my refrigerator. I have since purchased a second jar. I hope this helps!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
. I've used it. It's actually pretty good. It has a nice scent. I has a light whip consistence and a little goes a long way. I will say that the oils did separate at the bottom. I'm thinking it was due to the hot weather. It still performed well. I just kept in my refrigerator. I have since purchased a second jar. I hope this helps!!

@nmartin20

So, you've used both? And I need both right? That's my question.:yep:

I have a jar of Seyani that I haven't opened.

And I had the Juicy Berry but sold it (by mistake) I thought it was something else:lol:

It was still wrapped up in bubble wrap and I grabbed it, mailed it, thinking it was something else.:blush:

So, I was going to buy it/try it again.

It seems most of the raves are on the Seyani. No one really never posts about the Berry Buttercreme.

Thank You!:kiss:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Tonight I used my new Komaza goodies:

Pona hair & scalp for pre-poo
Coconut serum for my leave-in
Bountiful mane for post-wash scalp massaging

First impression: I really liked all 3.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Used As I Am leave in under QB Burdock Root Butter Creme

Then sealed with Avocado oil

Hair is particularly soft. I am remembering why I love Qhemet.

ronie

Layered the following on my Havana twists:
Aphogee pro vitamin leave in
APB watermelon leave in
APB Ayurvedic cream
MHC buttery soy

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
LOC with
Diluted AO Rosa Mosqueta Nourishing Conditioner (original formula)
Soultanicals Afrodite Shine Almighty Gloss Boss+ Heritage Aura Glow
Nubian Heritage Goats Milk & Chai with Rose extract lotion

I used NH lotions as hair moisturizers when I was relaxed. My hair is soft, detangled & sheeny.

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

Beamodel

Sprayed APB leave in
Applied Pura body Muru Muru
Sealed with APB pumpkin and fennel oil

Last edited:

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
This am:

Used Bumble and Bumble Scalp and Hair Tonic as a spritz

Used Burdock Root Butter Cream to moisturize and Sarenzo Beads Chocolate Covered Butter to seal my ends

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NappyNelle

I read your post in another thread re: SSI Seyani and SSI Juicy Berry during Fall/Winter.

It seems due to the lighter weight of 'both' butters (after reading your post), I could actually wait until a Mothers Day Sale?

I may edit those from my Cart and pick them up after Fall/Winter.

I do currently have a Jar of Seyani so I may try this before BF to see if I want to re-up BF.

FemmeFatale

NappyNelle I read your post in another thread re: SSI Seyani and SSI Juicy Berry during Fall/Winter. It seems due to the lighter weight of 'both' butters (after reading your post), I could actually wait until a Mothers Day Sale? I may edit those from my Cart and pick them up after Fall/Winter. I do currently have a Jar of Seyani so I may try this before BF to see if I want to re-up BF.

Kind of Off topic but How's it going with the Haitian Castor Oil? I know that you've been using it for a while..

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Njoy and MT mix on scalp and edges; SSI Seyani on length, concentrating on ends.

@NappyNelle

I read your post in another thread re: SSI Seyani and SSI Juicy Berry during Fall/Winter.

It seems due to the lighter weight of 'both' butters (after reading your post), I could actually wait until a Mothers Day Sale?

I may edit those from my Cart and pick them up after Fall/Winter.

I do currently have a Jar of Seyani so I may try this before BF to see if I want to re-up BF.

And this is making me :drunk: :drunk:. So far, the weight of the butters is perfectly fine, but when the temperature drops to the 20s will my hair just LOL at me? :lol: I think I'm being paranoid, but yes, maybe you should wait until the Spring since you have options for heavy moisturizers and sealants.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NappyNelle

If SSI's Juicy Berry Buttercreme is anything like Seyani.....they both can definitely wait until Warmer weather.

BTW: Seyani smells wonderful:lick:

*goes in to adjust my list....again*

toaster

My liquid gold whipped marshmallow butter is melting in my bathroom. I don't keep my bathroom that warm but I do live in Texas. I'll continue to use it until I can pick up some raw shea butter.

Babygrowth

Prepoo with Sunflower oil :love2:
Oil rinsed with Avocado oil
Then Claudies tea, Shea moisture jbco leave in, and APB ayurvedic oil.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Refreshed twists with:
Darbur Vatika hibiscus enriched coconut oil (on scalp)
distilled water
Heritage Aura Glow (Rose scent)
Tropic Isle JBCO Hair Food

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.