Aubrey Organics Herbal Mist

vestaluv1

I got this as a free sample with an order I received a few days ago, and really it's a complexion mist for the skin, but if you look at the ingredients, doesn't it look like a good moisturising spritz for the hair! :yep:

Full Ingredient Listing:
Natural Base of Sparkling Mineral Water
Organic Aloe Vera
Horse Chestnut Extract
Inositol
Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F)
Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)
Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5)
Extracts of Fennel
Hops
Balm Mint
Mistletoe
Camomile and Yarrow
Biotin
Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E)
Oak Musk Oil.

Good price too!

Sequoia

Hey, I got an order last week and got the herbal mist too! I haven't tried on my hair just spritz on my face when i remember i have it. The ingredients do look good but maybe try and research the benefits of some of them.

Have you used it on your hair yet?

vestaluv1

Not yet!
But organic aloe vera is good, horse chesnut/fennel is supposed to be good for coloured hair and combat hair loss, Inositol is classified as a member of the vitamin B complex, Linoleic acid (LA) is an unsaturated omega-6 fatty acid, balm mint is supposed to restore manageability and add shine, biotin is good as it's a water-soluble B-complex and basically they're all natural ingredients that I see in other haircare products/shampoos/conditioners.

Fine 4s

I remember a an LHCF-er made a comment about a similar topic.
Other goodies like cocoa butter and shea butter all being good for hair and skin. So no surprise that all natural products could go either way.
And THAT makes the price even better!

Sequoia

sounds good- might give it a try after i take my braids out in bout 2 wks. I'm starting to check the ingredients of products i use and i'm really excited to try the AO products esp the conditioners which i've heard good reviews about. Have used their products before?

Eisani

I remember a an LHCF-er made a comment about a similar topic.
Other goodies like cocoa butter and shea butter all being good for hair and skin. So no surprise that all natural products could go either way.
And THAT makes the price even better!

This is so OT but I've been using pure shea butter on my face for 2 weeks now and all I can say is WOW!!! My skin is clear and glowing like it does when I'm in the Caribbean...I'm in lurve :love:!!!

Fine 4s

This is so OT but I've been using pure shea butter on my face for 2 weeks now and all I can say is WOW!!! My skin is clear and glowing like it does when I'm in the Caribbean...I'm in lurve :love:!!!

I'm so jelly! I'm afraid of doing that on my acne prone skin...

morehairplease

I got this as a free sample with an order I received a few days ago, and really it's a complexion mist for the skin, but if you look at the ingredients, doesn't it look like a good moisturising spritz for the hair! :yep:

Full Ingredient Listing:
Natural Base of Sparkling Mineral Water
Organic Aloe Vera
Horse Chestnut Extract
Inositol
Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F)
Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)
Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5)
Extracts of Fennel
Hops
Balm Mint
Mistletoe
Camomile and Yarrow
Biotin
Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E)
Oak Musk Oil.

Good price too!

I think it would work!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Girl you betta spray that stuff in your head! :lol:

Sounds scrumptious :lick:

vestaluv1

OK, so i actually emailed Aubrey Organics about using this in your hair, and they said that, YES you can use this product in your hair as a moisturising spritz during the day (due to the ingredients that are in it...)
So I will be!