SistaWithRealHair Sighting! Hair P*rn!

tbaby_8

Yeah, I love how her hair looks. She is on a no flat iron challenge right now. Her methods are a little unconventional, but they really work for her and her hair is gorg.

EbonyCPrincess

Her hair is GORGEOUS! She does an amazing job straightening, I rarely even see relaxed DIY flat-irons come out so well!

Reminds me of the other YouTuber that caused a big controversy (can't remember her name) but the one who trimmed like 2-3" without even flinching and rollerset & flatironed her hair.

Raspberry

Her hair is GORGEOUS! She does an amazing job straightening, I rarely even see relaxed DIY flat-irons come out so well!

Reminds me of the other YouTuber that caused a big controversy (can't remember her name) but the one who trimmed like 2-3" without even flinching and rollerset & flatironed her hair.

It's the same lady.. she even says she washes once a month and has gone as long as 3 months without washing her hair :lol:.

tbaby_8

Aviah Don't say that. You never know what how your hair will respond. It will get just as long as your want it to since you know how to take care of it. LOL Just keep up the great work that you are doing.

janeemat

Yes! I was stalking her last night. Because of her, I have been letting go of my bad ends....."it's just hair and it will grow back".! And yes her hair is slamming!

Guitarhero

Ratchedness? 15 pages ...man, I ain't gonna read all that lol! But here ends! See, I'm trying to avoid cutting. I've let go of 12 inches in a year and a 1/2 and I want them all back damnit! I'm still tangly.

EbonyCPrincess

It's the same lady.. she even says she washes once a month and has gone as long as 3 months without washing her hair :lol:.

(Cough) rachetness here: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=572957

someone posted about her already, hopefully this thread won't get closed as this one did.

:lachen::lol::lachen: didn't realize she was the same one. I didn't sub after her reaction (obviously) and her practices would never work for me but her hair is GORGEOUS! And it seems the side that was a lot shorter has caught up, I remember there was a pretty big difference. Gives me hope for growing out my thin ends.

LovelyNaps26

oh she caused quite a stir here.:giggle: she even blasted the ladies on the forum for criticizing her :lol:

She really didn't need to add that weave at the end. Her hair pretty already.

mscurly

I absolutely love her hair. So gorg!

But her methods proove that what works for some doesnt work for all.

I couldnt do her routine and still have length ( I think chopping off all those inches is unness) but hey if it works for her more power to her.

Spongebob

i dont know the right term to use (so please forgive my ignorance if I say something wrong)

but is it strange to be unhappy with fine hair? And to crave tougher/coarser hair? (is that even the right word).

I'm saying that because, that typa hair will resist damage much better than fine hair. And it looks more resilient. you can see them combing their like its a war, and it still dont cause much breakage. i kinda envy coarser hair in some ways

cocosweet

oh she caused quite a stir here.:giggle: she even blasted the ladies on the forum for criticizing her :lol:

She really didn't need to add that weave at the end. Her hair pretty already.
I said, "If you quit lopping it off every time you turn around, you could have the longer look without the weave!" Her hair looks great though.

Rina88

I'm in awe her hair, it's so perfect it looks fake. I need to step my game up. I couldn't believe she said it wasn't as straight as she wanted it, I guess she wanted it to look flat and body-less like Naomi's.

Ogoma

i dont know the right term to use (so please forgive my ignorance if I say something wrong)

but is it strange to be unhappy with fine hair? And to crave tougher/coarser hair? (is that even the right word).

I'm saying that because, that typa hair will resist damage much better than fine hair. And it looks more resilient. you can see them combing their like its a war, and it still dont cause much breakage. i kinda envy coarser hair in some ways

My strands are on the coarser side and I like them. I didn't know it could be considered 'strange' to like coarser strands. I am aware there will be a difference when it comes to hair care practices between people with finer or coarser strands, but I don't know of any social or cultural differences between the two and I will genuinely like to hear your thoughts.

cbanks67

Yea she has really strong hair. I tried her method but my hair doesn't get bone straight like that. But I like the rollersetting technique and then flat ironing instead of blow drying.

Raspberry

My strands are on the coarser side and I like them. I didn't know it could be considered 'strange' to like coarser strands. I am aware there will be a difference when it comes to hair care practices between people with finer or coarser strands, but I don't know of any social or cultural differences between the two and I will genuinely like to hear your thoughts.

I think because most people say the word coarse like it's a curse word lol. Outside the hair board world describing hair as coarse is a polite way of saying someone has "bad hair." Of course we know that fine vs coarse is just a relative description of the diameter of the hair strand, but growing up I thought coarse meant it was rough and hard to comb.

Boujoichic

I saw her videos a while back someone posted them her hair looks closer to a 3c to me though and it is gorgeous

Sent from my ADR6400L using ADR6400L

Last edited:

empressri

Aviah please.

I love her hair too, but I love my curls (and yours!)

When it comes to perfectly straight hair I find that either you have to pee or get off the pot, in which your hair has to be trained a bit to get that straight and stay straight.

My heat trained hair in no way performs like my hair now when I flatiron it. I don't mind though I wouldn't trade my curls for the world.

Besides I like big hair :grin:

Kookookiwi

When she cut that hair...:shocked: She has gorgeous hair though.
I doubt her regimen would work for me but her flat iron technique is WONDERFUL.

FindingMe

:drool: her hair is fly. my scalp itches after a week and it starts to get a little musty :blush: if I go longer than 10 days without at least rinsing and i can't put any product anywhere near my scalp for that reason- she must not perspire in her head. i do, even at night...:ohwell: different strokes...

she makes me want to straighten my hair....:look: