Monistat (miconazole nitrate) for growth: UPDATES?

Bretagne

I've been using it since Christmas Eve everyday and my NG is kicking! Lol I think it also helps that I am growing out my relaxer.

MagnoliaBelle

I started using MN on Sunday after reading your posts. I am using it on my scalp with coconut oil. So far my hair is responding wonderfully. I will update later on the growth. You are all an inspiration to me. Thanks to you, I know that there is hope for my hair.

Lebiya

Are you ladies still getting good growth WITHOUT using anything else (i.e vitamins, other growth aids)

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I'm still using my MN mix. I usually mix it with conditioner, coconut oil, EVOO, and Peppermint EO...oh, and sulfur.

I don't use it consistently (sometimes out of laziness, sometime out of tiredness), but I'd say I've gotten 1-1.5 in. per month.

Also, I rotate between using my MN mix and BT.

WOW!!! Excellent!! :yay::congrats:

BiRacialBarbie

i used MN for about 2 wks. I didnt really take pics, but i do know that it sped things up. I know that my hair was closer to my bra strap in the back than it was when i started.

I would co wash, towel blot and then rub MN into my scalp by putting it on my fingers and using the pads of my fingers to rub it in. I never applied with an applicator or by parting my hair and then applying. I didnt mix it with anything. Just straight MN.

My hair grows an 1in a month by itself so IDK if my results are as accurate compared to others. I also take pre natal vitamins, which contribute to quicker hair/nail growth.

Im not using MN anymore bcuz i got MT. I just started using this, and i took a starting pic so i will compare in 4-6 wks.