HOTs, Oil Rinse, Sealing April 1st - June 30th 2012 PARTII

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
IDareT'sHair How do you like that pumpkin oil? I desperately want some, but always forget to order it. And by the time I remember, my little "hair allowance" is already spent. :nono: :lol:

LaidBak

I think I can use most of my oils up by the end of the summer. Then I will start over with just sunflower oil and some version of castor oil.

I probably will still have shea butter left though :ohwell: Unless I just throw it out :lol: It may be on my nerves by then.

I am hoping to narrow my selection down to the very basics by the end of the year: EVOO and JBCO for DCing; grapeseed, and maybe one other (almond or sunflower) for daily grooming.

MaraWithLove

Massaged trigger into my scalp today. It's my only oil of use at the moment and will be at least until the bottle is finished. :)

billyne

washed and deep condished with my joico stuff..then oiled the mess out of my naps with my jbco. my hair is so soft right now :drunk::lick::drunk:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I'm sealing my ends with castor oil now, and will massage some into my edges. Gotta get my retention on. :woot:

Lita

Rubbed some HairTrigger on my scalp...

tiffers Hi,I use pumpkinseed oil as a pre poo it really helps with shedding & it's great as a lite sealant...

Happy Hair Growing!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
IDareT'sHair Lita Thanks girls!!! :grin: So it's light? For some reason, I thought pumpkin seed oil would be heavier, like olive oil or thicker.

I still wanna try it though. :spinning:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Finally remembered to grease my scalp last night. I greased with Claudie's Temple & Hairline Balm. Will do the same in a few.

Did a HOT and oil rinse with sunflower oil this morning.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
IDareT'sHair
Now you know I use butters to grease too but too lazy to list alladat right now. For pomades/greaselike:

Claudie's Hairline & Temple Balm Revitalizing
Claudie's Shea Pomade (she needs to bring this back)
Claudie's Tiffani Ceramide Pomade
HV Vatika Frosting
HV Almond Glaze
SD Aaliyah's Blessing
Qhem's Amla Oil Nourishing Pomade

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Now you know I use butters to grease too but too lazy to list alladat right now. For pomades/greaselike:

Claudie's Hairline & Temple Balm Revitalizing
Claudie's Shea Pomade (she needs to bring this back)
Claudie's Tiffani Ceramide Pomade
HV Vatika Frosting
HV Almond Glaze
SD Aaliyah's Blessing
Qhem's Amla Oil Nourishing Pomade

@Shay72

Nice List There Girlie! I agree with Bolded.:grin:

Yeah, I got the Tiffani but haven't been using it to Grease Scalp. *scratches chin*

I use butters for that too.:yep:

I love ButtersnBars Extra Conditioning and Njoi's Green Tea & Matcha and a few others for Greasin'.:yep:

ETA: Hairitage Hydrations Calming Scalp and HH's Pomades.

faithVA

Finally figured out how I want to seal. Whether I am using an oil or my shea butter mix, I want to mix it with a little water first before applying to my ends. My new M&S regi will be to moisturize with AVJ/glycerin. I will decide later if I will to add a light oil (sunflower/grapeseed) to it. Then I will mix water with my shea butter blend to seal my ends. I need to seal my ends either daily or every other day. Haven't decided how often I want to seal my hair if I moisturize it. But I'm getting closer to the answers :yippee:

jprayze

I mixed avocado oil with my CD's Tui Moisturizing Shampoo and my hair felt very nice. This was my first time mixing oil with shampoo and I think I wil do it again.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Wash Day!

Will use Marie Dean's Argan Oil Blend with my Leave-In and Apply Claudie Hairline & Temple Balm to Scalp. May add a touch of Mega-Tek with that.

An_gell

Did a HOT wit Hairveda Cocasta Oil (think I spelled it right) and cowashed it out wit Botticelli Botanicals smoothie conditioner. Oiled my scalp wit Sprout and sealed wit some grease.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I just massaged in my sulfur oil, concentrating on my edges. Those baby hairs seem longer, but not thicker. :lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Using a "Sample" I got from Naturelle Grow. It smells really good (Like Peaches).:lick: And doing a MT Combo.

It has alot of good oils (I'll come back & post) but it also has Sulfur.

Right now, she's having B1 G1 Free on this oil.

Lemme see if I can find it and/or the ingredients.