HOTs, Oil Rinse, Sealing April 1st - June 30th 2012 PARTII

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Did a Pre Treatment with "It's Perfectly Natural" Pre-Poo Treatment.

Which is essentially a bunch of Herbs & Oils in a Creamy, Herbally Buttery Base.

Will use Marie Dean's Argan with my Leave-In. And use Njoi's Nourishing Roots Pomade after it dries.

Brownie518

Brownie518

Okay: So....How else are you using the Shi-Naturals Pre-Poo Creme? Just as a Hair Creme?

IDareT'sHair

I sometimes use it as a Prepoo. I cover my head and leave it in all day or put on a cap and sit under the dryer for a bit then let it sit. I mainly use it as a hair creme since it's so rich and buttery :lick:
When I was so sick at the beginning of the month, my hair was so dry from all the meds so I soaked my hair in it, put on a plastic cap and let it sit all day. My hair and scalp felt so much better after that. Did me right. :yep:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Using my oil mix as part of my day long DC after having my hair out and using styling products (I normally don't).

SimJam

did an oil rinse yesterday with olive and coconut oil. my hair was yummy until it fully dried this morning. Some of my ends are bushy and dry .... like about 5 or 6 twists in different parts of my head. not sure what happened.

I definitely will be adding to my regimen.

cherry.a

Moisturized hair & scalp with ORS hair repair intense moisture cream and sealed with ORS hair repair vita oils.