AFRO PUFFY TWIST NAFY COLLECTION

preciouslove0x

I refuse to waste anymore gas!! Any Raleigh area ladies able to find this locally??? Or Atlanta ladies (I can get my momma to send me some in the mail from there) Where did you find it? It's been out of stock on various websites for weeks as well. Ugh so frustrating. :look:

Stormy

I've bought it twice online. Once from EON and once from Hattache. I got tired of both places running out of my shade. I'm from Atlanta and was able to find Femi Afro Bulk which is the exact same kind of hair as the afro puffy from those locations I used order from. In fact, it's even better and cheaper! Two packs cost me $19. Oh, and I buy mine from the BSS in Smyrna on Hargrove. I'm sure you can find it probably anywhere in Atlanta though because Femi is a known brand. It's right next to the Bob Marley hair.

See the attached pics to see if this is the same hair you're speaking of. These are different styles I've worn with the twists.

HTH!

Attachments

• Better Twist Pic Sept. 2012.jpg
    Better Twist Pic Sept. 2012.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Me in My ATL Falcons Gear.jpg
    Me in My ATL Falcons Gear.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 104
  • I Won! LHCF Dec. 2012.jpg
    I Won! LHCF Dec. 2012.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 95

Stormy

Oh, I left one out. This pic was doen with the hair from EON.

Attachments

• My Twists Aug. 2012.jpg
    My Twists Aug. 2012.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 76

Transformer

Everyone in the Metro DC area knows Nafy.....she is the owner of Rally's Hair Salon and orders the hair from Korea?? China???

I never thought it was that impressive. But it is VERY easy to obtain in this area.

faithVA

Anyone used this hair before? I placed a order last night for 2 packs in shade t30/33 from Hattache.

I did my last set of twist with it a few weeks ago. I liked it. I thought it was easier to work with than a lot of other hair brands. It didn't tangle when I separated small sections.

MayaNatural

faithVA
You did your own twists? This will be my first time trying to do my own set. I watched a lot of YouTube videos, it looks easy. :look: Glad to know this hair is easy to work with. Thank you!!

faithVA

[USER=382627 said:
MayaNatural[/USER];19606245]faithVA
You did your own twists? This will be my first time trying to do my own set. I watched a lot of YouTube videos, it looks easy. :look: Glad to know this hair is easy to work with. Thank you!!

Yes I did my own. I still need more practice but they came out OK. I start with a twist vs. a braid because I just can't seem to figure that braid thing out :lol:

Trying practicing with a small piece on the front of your hair a week or two before you are ready to do your install. I actually practice between each install. That way it reduces the install time.

Be patient and know that each install gets better.

MayaNatural

faithVA
Aww, thank you for your support. I want to save money and do it myself. It's a good thing the hair is rather cheap and I can experiment. I will post how I make out. Thanks again. :)

Stormy

Thank you ladies for all of your responses.

@Stormy I love your hair!! This is what I found on YouTube http://youtu.be/j5spGLdzUi8 I can't tell if it's the same hair you used but yours look cute too.

Awww thank you MayaNatural! I get sooo many compliments with people thinking that's ALL my hair. My hair is SL and looks just like that when I twist it, but with the shrinkage it certainly doesn't hang like that. When I try explaining people act as though they're dumfounded as to how I did the twists, cut and make them look natural. That's just some good hair! :lol: And yes, that hair that the girl in the video is talking about is the hair that I used the first time from the Naffy collection, but now I save money with the Femi brand. :yep:

Urban

I've ordered from Hattache too and they shipped all the way to Australia. Didn't have any problems at all.

MayaNatural

Stormy
I'll order Femi brand next time. I received my order in the mail and the color is perfect. I'm nervous about installing my own twists but I want to save money and the pulling of my hair going to the salon. I'll try installing next week.