Bug Not receiving email notifications

faithVA

It doesn't appear that anyone is monitoring the site. Hmm.

When was the last time we some something posted by the Admin?

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Asha97 and the rest of the ladies. Can you please let me know if the subscriptions/notification emails are coming through?

Stopping the emailing was essential and apologies that it took so long to get this resolved. I just had to make sure that when the board sends emails they are from us and not someone else.

I am referring to the fact that someone a month or so back managed to exploit a vulnerability in the forum, and email members pointing them to a different site.

I had to go through all the logs (and they are lots of data) to make sure that the issue had been resolved.

I apologize for all the inconvenience that this has caused.

Please let me know if this is still an issue.

Melaninme

Glad it is OK now. Again sorry for the length of time it took to resolve this.

dimopoulos,

Thank you for resolving this. Will I receive notification for any email adress I use within my profile for notifications? I ask because I changed my email adress when I noticed
I wasn't receiving notifications in an attempt to resolve this issue on my own. I would like to use my previous email address before I experienced any issues with notifications.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
dimopoulos,

Thank you for resolving this. Will I receive notification for any email adress I use within my profile for notifications? I ask because I changed my email adress when I noticed
I wasn't receiving notifications in an attempt to resolve this issue on my own. I would like to use my previous email address before I experienced any issues with notifications.

I know it is a pain but you will need to change your address to the one you want the notifications to go to. Sorry :(

Melaninme

I know it is a pain but you will need to change your address to the one you want the notifications to go to. Sorry :(
dimopoulos,

This is what I was trying to ask and yes it is still working...no pain involved. I changed my address to my previous email and I am receiving my notifications via email to the updated email address.

Again, thank you!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Asha97 and the rest of the ladies. Can you please let me know if the subscriptions/notification emails are coming through?

Stopping the emailing was essential and apologies that it took so long to get this resolved. I just had to make sure that when the board sends emails they are from us and not someone else.

I am referring to the fact that someone a month or so back managed to exploit a vulnerability in the forum, and email members pointing them to a different site.

I had to go through all the logs (and they are lots of data) to make sure that the issue had been resolved.

I apologize for all the inconvenience that this has caused.

Please let me know if this is still an issue.

dimopoulos ... all is well and thank you and Beverly for all of your hard work. It has not gone unnoticed. All that you do is sincerely appreciated.

God bless you, Bev and each of the Mods,

Shimmie