Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Aggie
I've had that jar of Peppermint in my Stash 4-eva. :eek:

Can't beweave I finally used it (and used it up).:look:

It is my understanding, she is getting things all straightened out.:abducted:
@IDareT'sHair

Well I'm not sure about the straightening out yet because I still haven't gotten the 2 packages she promised she would send. I won't believe it until she sends them.

Aggie

@Aggie
My J.Monique came today and of course it was wrong.:angry2:

She didn't make the switch like I asked her.:angry2:

I know she's busy and in school etc:blah::blah:....but she really needs to work on her CS.

Glad I have a 16oz b/up of Dead Sea Mud Mask. I had forgotten I ordered that.:look:

@IDareT'sHair

What??? Sucks Teef! :mad:

Why can't these vendors get the customer service part of their business off the ground?

Aggie

I picked up my APB package today and it appear as though the mailman may have been a little rough with my package. The top on the Not easily Broken Conditioner was just that, broken...literally - no pun intended.

I ordered it in the Pumpkin Marshmallow but because I have a diffuser burning with some Pumpkin Patch fragrant oil in it, I can not smell it in the conditioner at all :eek:.

This stuff is pretty strong too and smells amazing. I got the fragrant oil from New Directions Aromatics.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I was creeping in Jan 2017 WDYB and I don't remember having passes. Y'all had me almost about to hit paynah with the excuse of a pass :look:

And it would have a day pass. Not a product pass
:abducted:
@Saludable84
There are No Passes/Zero on Hurr 'prods' unless it is such a good offer you simply just cannot refuse or you are completely, totally out of a Staple (HG) and/or a Duplicate of said staple (hg).

We will be breaking anyway on 02/01 for BHM.