Hair Vitamins

deon19

Hello everyone . I am New to the board and I just wanted to know if anyone ever use VitaTress Vitamins by Nexxus. If so how did it work for you <font color="orange"> </font color> <font color="purple"> </font color>

J

just_me

Hi deon19!

Hmmm, I haven't read anything about the VitaTress. I've read mostly positive reviews about GNC's UltraNourish Hair though.

I'm currently researching prenatal vitamins myself.

What's your hair like? How much growth are you trying to achieve?

deon19

I really do not know my hair type. The length I want my hair to be is shoulder lenght. Right now it at my neck b/c I had to cut it b/c I dye it with the Feria Hair Color Please Never use it b/c it will dry your hair. Sorry took so long to respond /images/graemlins/tongue.gif </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

deon19

also with prenatal vitamins I just had a baby a year ago . It made my hair grow but for other friends of mine it made there nails grow or there hair just did not grow . And my last point b/c of the iron in the vitamins you may be backed up for sometime . If you do not know what I mean It may be very hard to use the bathroom .

adrienne0914

hi, deon!

welcome to the board! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

i've never heard of the VitaTress vitamins. where can we read up on them?

adrienne