Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
Morning! Took my pills this morning with some carrot juice.

I find it easier to just take them in the morning before I leave my apt. I keep them in the kitchen cabinet where I keep my bottles of water. I grab a bottle of water before I leave each morning to drink on the train and take my pills at that time.

toaster

Took my pills this morning. Just finished water bottle 2/5 and will do my daily run sometime tonight.

sj10460

GM ladies! Took my pills this morning! I'm down to three days left. My new shipment better hurry up and come

ETA: I had a weave installed last night. I want retention, retention, retention :lol:

JustGROWwithIt

I find it easier to wig bc I can still get to my hair and scalp. Just pull that sucker off and I'm good to go.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Yea I am wiggin' it right now. I prefer that to weaves too because I find it easier to take care of my real hair underneath and not forget about it. I have been wearing a wig all of this year and have retained about 5 inches. And I just tweaked my regimen a few months ago and it is working much better so I am hoping to retain so much more in 2014!

toaster

Took my pills today and finished my finals. I'm going to be playing in my hair nonstop now that I'm off for three weeks.

Can't wait!

toaster

Alright ladies, I finally took a picture for the start of this challenge! My goal for this year was to reach BSL, and of course I'm not wearing a bra in my picture. :nono: Oh well, I think I've just reached below shoulder blade, and that's pretty good. Hoping for waist length next year. I know if I got to hip length without any type of growth aid or vitamin I can get back there with Hairfinity, sulfur, and keeping up with my diet, exercise, and water intake.

I started taking Hairfinity on December 1 so this is 19 days into the process. I'll try to take another photo after I finish my second bottle.

The second photo is of my tightest curl pattern in the back drenched with Hairveda Sitrinillah. I'm convinced this would make a good wash and go leave in.

My other goal for next year is to wear my hair out more and experiment with styles. We'll see...

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 60
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 65

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Alright ladies, I finally took a picture for the start of this challenge! My goal for this year was to reach BSL, and of course I'm not wearing a bra in my picture. :nono: Oh well, I think I've just reached below shoulder blade, and that's pretty good. Hoping for waist length next year. I know if I got to hip length without any type of growth aid or vitamin I can get back there with Hairfinity, sulfur, and keeping up with my diet, exercise, and water intake. I started taking Hairfinity on December 1 so this is 19 days into the process. I'll try to take another photo after I finish my second bottle. The second photo is of my tightest curl pattern in the back drenched with Hairveda Sitrinillah. I'm convinced this would make a good wash and go leave in. My other goal for next year is to wear my hair out more and experiment with styles. We'll see...

Your hair is beautifully gorgeous! You will definitely make it back there. You are almost at BSL from the pic even though you don't have one on you get a gest of things. Can't wait to see what styles you come up with.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

toaster

Awww thank you HairPleezeGrow!

I love all of the positivity I see you spreading around the forum. I'll be sure to post if I can figure out how to style my hair. You have inspired me to order some more curlformers. I used to have a set of the extra long and wide but I can't find them anywhere. I think I'll order the extra wide and extra long from their website in the beginning of January and try them out again.

xu93texas

I finally finished my other vitamins yesterday. I started Hairfinity today. I took out my weave on Tuesday and had a setback. I'm back to wigging it!

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I finally finished my other vitamins yesterday. I started Hairfinity today. I took out my weave on Tuesday and had a setback. I'm back to wigging it!

Sorry to hear that...I hope you find something that works for you! See that's why I can't do weaves bc it always does my fine hair more harm than good. If we had a stylist in San Antonio who focused on healthy hair and use weaves as PS like Reniece (sp?) does then it would be different but ah we'll I think she's all the way in GA or something.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Awww thank you HairPleezeGrow! I love all of the positivity I see you spreading around the forum. I'll be sure to post if I can figure out how to style my hair. You have inspired me to order some more curlformers. I used to have a set of the extra long and wide but I can't find them anywhere. I think I'll order the extra wide and extra long from their website in the beginning of January and try them out again.

I have to stay positive and keep hope bc that's what will keep us from veering or giving up. Plus that's what we should be doing is making sure not just ourselves are in good spirits or has the right info needed but everyone you know...

OAN I'm sure you will love the curlformers even if just to stretch your hair for another style.

sj10460

GM! I took my pills this morning! In addition to hairfinity I've started taking my multi vits and my iron pills.

toaster

Woke up at 9 to take my pills and promptly went back to bed. I have a loud alarm set on my phone and no matter what I'm doing I stop and take my prescriptions and vitamins, and then move on.

It's become such a habit that if I'm still in bed I'll wake up naturally around 8:50.

Last edited:

xu93texas

Sorry to hear that...I hope you find something that works for you! See that's why I can't do weaves bc it always does my fine hair more harm than good. If we had a stylist in San Antonio who focused on healthy hair and use weaves as PS like Reniece (sp?) does then it would be different but ah we'll I think she's all the way in GA or something. Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I realize that my hair doesn't like weaves or any PS that has my hair hidden for more than 7-10 days. I experience massive shedding and some breakage. My husband had to talk me out of doing another BC. I'm going to see how my hair bounces back in 2-3 months.