Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

caramelmocha

You know what, some reviews on pills did say beware hair will grow in some places. Lol I cant be walking around wih no beard and mustache.

xu93texas

Here's my starting pic I said I would post. Sorry if it's too big.

image-3428013055.jpg

Yep, I gotta a long way to go. Anyway, took my vitamins tonight.

toaster

You know what, some reviews on pills did say beware hair will grow in some places. Lol I cant be walking around wih no beard and mustache.

The bolded has me cackling in my room. I'm going to have to figure out this extra hair situation right away. :nono::drunk::lachen:

BmoreCoco

I'm in! I started taking them last month and just ordered another months supply. My shedding decreased within a couple of weeks and strands felt stronger. I didn't have breakouts, I drank lemon water consistently

toaster

My mother wants to "try" Hairfinity. I'm going to give her 10 pills since my new pills arrived already. This is going to throw off my counting by bottle, but she birthed me so I guess :look: she's worth it.

I started on December 1 so it's not that hard for me to count anyway.

ElegantExotic

I'm exactly 1 week in, in conjunction with 5 drops of BioSil twice a day. Haven't really noticed a difference except for my scalp being slightly itchy, so hopefully that means my hair is growing. :yep:

ktwatkins

Just wanted to post this pic. My hair has grown some, you might not be to tell on this picture, but you can tell it's thickened a lot!

Attachments

• image-1549133339.jpg
    image-1549133339.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 64