product reviews (including help for ends)

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Black 'N' Sassy Silky Smooth Oil Sheen: I would have NEVER picked this up under normal circumstances, because the bottle looks "ghetto". It has a black woman on it spraying her hair. But this oil sheen is in a bottle (not a can) and is by far some of the best SHINE I have ever gotten from a product. No harmful ingredients (only $2.99 at Sally's)

IC Silky Gel Moisturizer/Activator--Wonderful, light, slick yet soft product. I've been putting it on my ends and it just feels so good and is very moisturizing.

Keracare High Sheen Glossifier--I am using this on my ends too. It is a medium textured soft pomade like substance. Again, a very soft product--not overly sticky. Reminds me alot of Wanakee's Constant Care for Ends ($6.99--got it at Ulta)

Tracy

I have an ends rave too....

I tried the Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer - about a dime sized amount mixed with some Jojoba Oil - and I think I have found my moisturizer for my ends y'all! Last test is on straight hair. I wore it on my curly bun today and no greasiness and no snapping on my ends. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

Tracy that product is on my wish list!! I'm glad it worked for you. I'm torn between trying that product and the Twin Labs PCA that Blkmane mentioned. Thanks for the info! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Allandra

I've never seen this thread.
Thanks for digging it up So. Thanks for the reviews Tracy and Supergirl.