Best moisturizing deep conditioner?

Pompous Blue

Best for me is Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner. I use it for -

Deep Conditioning - The best at restoring moisture even after a henna treatment. Never fails.....is the best of the best of the best!

Leave-in conditioner - Perfection

Co-wash - Perfection in Play

Rinse-out conditioner - Still the best.....

1st Runner Up - Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask.

JBunnie

I want to try the One 'n Only as well

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I still have not found anything to compare to pantene relaxed and natchal mask. I only have one left because i used an ENTIRE JAR today :nono: I don't understand why this has to be so difficult.

DominicanBrazilian82

cutiepiesensei said:
Well, it's pretty much in the title lol. Every time I buy a new DC, I don't find out until later on that it's mainly a protein DC. I already apply an aphogee protein treatment to my hair, so I need something REALLY moisturizing.

For those who don't know, I'm relaxed :)

I am just dealing with this myself!!! I loaded up on "perfect for damaged, dry and treated hair" conditioners early on in m HHJ and didn't even realize that my weekly "moisture" DC's were full of protein! I have 80:20 protein to moisture DC's. And the DC's I have that are protein-free are super expensive. On the search right now as we speak! Starting from the top of this thread. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

lamaria211

I am just dealing with this myself!!! I loaded up on "perfect for damaged, dry and treated hair" conditioners early on in m HHJ and didn't even realize that my weekly "moisture" DC's were full of protein! I have 80:20 protein to moisture DC's. And the DC's I have that are protein-free are super expensive. On the search right now as we speak! Starting from the top of this thread. Thanks again!

Kera Minerals deep condish from Sally's will not disappoint!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
ShyIntellect said:
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefinitely have to co-sign on this. This has been the best DC I have ever used in my relax, texlax and natural hair journey.

I co-sign in DB Pumpkin as well. I believe it's the most moisturizing dc I've ever used. No dc had made a noticeable difference in my hair like this one did.

Iluvsmuhgrass

My top three favorites are:

Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
Original Moxie Intense Quench Deep Conditioner
Giovanni 50/50 Balanced Hydrating-Calming Conditioner

I have super sensitive skin and these are three conditioners that I can actually sleep in and not have a problem.

ronie

Another vote for kera minerals by silk elements from Sally's. 7 months post relaxer 4bc hair soft like butter, shiny and tangle free. And first time I used it, I was rushing and only left it on for 10 mns. Others I like: kerastase masque intense for thick hair, and kerastase nutrithermique when I use heat to straighten my roots. For a natural deep conditioner bee mine beautiful dc is great. I didn't like it at first but then I tried it after a protein treatment ( emergencee) and it was the bomb. I guess my hair needed some protein to accept the moisture from it since it is a 100% protein free product. So now I only use it right after my protein conditioner.

LaidBak

Mizani Intense Moisturizing treatment. A true deep conditioner (not the rinse after 1-3 minutes kind of conditioner) that works incredibly well alone or mixed with oils.

miss_cheveious

Joico Moisture Recovery Balm and Matrix Biolage ultra hydrating are my loves!

The Joico MR balm is soo good at making my new growth pop whilst stretching.

Keracare intensive restorative masque. It has super slip, you can feel the difference as you're applying the product on your hair. Hair is silky, moisturized, and stronger after usage. The best I've used!

NickiWI

I love using Motions Moisture Rich conditioner. It is the best conditioner I have ever used and it makes my hair so soft and managable and silky.

Ogoma

Nothing beats CJ Curl Rehab for me and I have tried a lot of the natural brands mentioned in this thread. All around consistent winner.

sunnieb

my new find is nexxus humectress with castor oil. The Aubrey organics hSR didnt do a damn thing for me nor did aussie moist. I found that alot of the products that people rave about usually dont do anything for me. I saw bad reviews about nexxus humectress because they changed the formula and everyone hated the new one. So i was like "well if everyone hates it i might love it" and i did!

Another vote for Nexxus Humectress!! :yep:

Best moisturizing dc for my hair!

LaidBak

Keracare intensive restorative masque. It has super slip, you can feel the difference as you're applying the product on your hair. Hair is silky, moisturized, and stronger after usage. The best I've used!

Why did I have to read this post! LoL! Yep Its going on my shopping list.

ronie

Thanks to this post i had to try the joico moisture recovery balm and LOOOOOOOVE IT. Not sure if it's the chelating poo and the protein treatment (DRC28) i did right before, but this moisture balm is THEE BOMB. I will leep using that only for the next 4 washes, and if i continue to get these results, no more of that expensive kerastase masquintense for me. It does have keratin in the ingredients kist but from slip to well moisturized strand to softness this product is perfection. I gotta now test how consistent these results are.

EnExitStageLeft

Im sure ive posted here already but if not here it is :lol:
.....Aubrey Organics WC Con. CHILEEEEEEEEEEE if this got discontinued.....id cry a thousand tears.